Epilogue

Kinda tardy. I know but I realized I didn't make an epilogue for this story so I'll make it now ;) ENJOY!

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Years and years later, Kim Ryeowook became Lee Ryeowook. He got married to a Mr. Lee Sungmin and had 3 children. The eldest, Lee Sungwoo, their middle child Lee Minwoo and their only daughter Lee Kimwoo. Their lives were the happiest. Of course they had ups and downs but they believed that no matter what, they'll make it through...and they did.

Hankyung came back to Heechul and they adopted a cute little girl by the name of Hyeri Han. She was the cutest. They got married in July after a great debacle between the two of them because of Hangeng's leave but they fixed everything and now they're happier than ever.

It turns out Ryeowook wasn't the only one with the Male Carrier Gene, Yesung apparently had it too. He had triplets. Kyuna Cho, Sungie Wa Cho and Kyusung Cho. 2 girls and the only boy, Kyusung. Kyuhyun and Yesung also got married when they found out Yesung had prostate cancer and his last wish was to marry the love of his life before he died. Fortunately, it was caught early so he didn't die. All was good. Though Kyuhyun had the scare of his life.

Donghae and Eunhyuk made a pact. If they weren't married by the age of 30, they would marry each other. Apparently, both wanted the same thing and got married at the age of 28. They never knew they liked each other so much even though they had nights of pleasure. They thought it meant nothing when it obviously did. But now they're happy with each other though they haven't thought of adopting children. They wanted to make up for the years of when they were separated.

Kangin finally confessed his love for Leeteuk when he found he was going to get married with a girl. After that, the two ran away together and eloped. They went back to Seoul after they found out about Yesung's cancer and after that they stayed home for good.

They were all happy with each other and it was all good now. That was the untold life of Super Junior.

The End.