Alive Again

Sungmin was cleaning a bit around the house. He opened the closet and a box fell out. Sungmin kneeled in front of it and opened it.
'For Sungmin;
He died and my heart emptied. He did a big hole in my heart and filled it with happiness and joy. But now, he's gone. What am I suppose to do now? I now go into the bathroom and cry. Secretly, I found a razor blade hidden in the bathroom and I experimented something I thought I never will. If Sungmin was here, he would have killed me but I know he's watching me from the skies and wishes that he could have been down here for a little longer so he could strangle me but then hug me and say it's ok. But it's not. I can't kill myself because of Sungwoo but when he is big enough, I know I won't have the strength to continue. I'm sorry Sungmin. I have failed you. And I hate myself for it. If anybody ever finds this letter, you know it's not anybody's fault.

Yours truly,
Kim Ryeowook

Sungmin read the letter over and over again. Ok. Let's recall, Ryeowook wanted to suicide, Ryeowook self-harmed, Ryeowook was going to suicide.

It was raining but Sungmin still ran outside. He dropped on his knees and cried.

Ryeowook soon came home with Sungwoo.

" We're home!" Ryeowook exclaimed. " Sungmin? " Ryeowook set the groceries on the table and searched for Sungmin but found no trace of him. He looked out in the window and found Sungmin in the park in his knees. He ran out the house and went to the park.

" Sungmin what are you doing outside? It's raining " Ryeowook said. Sungmin stood up and walked to Sungmin. Ryeowook who wore long sleeves since he cut from the first time was a little confused. Sungmin took his wrists and lifted his sleeves to see more than 10 cuts in his wrists. Ryeowook's eyes started to tear up.

" Sungmin... I'm so sorry" Ryeowook said. Sungmin hugged him and sobbed in his shoulder.

" I'm so sorry. I should have written to you to let you know I was still alive. I'm sorry I failed to you. As a boyfriend, fiancé, as a friend, as a father. "

" Sungmin. I failed you. I failed you as a person and I'm sorry"

" Let's say we both failed " Sungmin laughed. Sungmin got close to Ryeowook and kissed his lips. Ryeowook wrapped his arms around Sungmin's neck and kissed back with passion. They french kissed until a simple kiss turned into a hot, sexy make out leaving the two wanting more by the moment.

"God. Let's stop. Before we turn into rabbits and can't get enough of each other" Ryeowook said.

" It's already too late" Sungmin pushed Ryeowook against the tree and started kissing him roughly. He pushed his tongue in Ryeowook's mouth and his hand was inside of Ryeowook's pants. He then took it out and grabbed Ryeowook's thighs as Ryeowook wrapped his leg around his waist and then the other.

"Just promise me you won't do it again" Sungmin whispered and started kissing Ryeowook's neck.

" I promise " Ryeowook whispered back.

Heechul, who watching from the balcony of their house, made everybody leave. He left a note saying that they'll be back in 5 hours. So the house was completely empty.

They kissed their way home and when they entered their house, Sungmin who was still carrying Ryeowook, kissed him. Ryeowook tried to pull away but he found it impossible. Sungmin's lips were so soft.

As they made their way to their room, some clothes were left behind. Ryeowook moans got louder and louder.

When they finally arrived to their room, Sungmin threw Ryeowook in the bed and started kissing him making Ryeowook moan.

" I want you inside me" Ryeowook whispered /moaned.

Sungmin got lube and put some on his fingers and pushes one in Ryeowook's hole.

"Aaah. That feels so good" Ryeowook moaned. "Add another!"

Sungmin was up to 3 fingers, when he got them out he pushed his cock in.

" Sungmin!" Ryeowook screamed in pleasure. " Harder, Min, harder" Ryeowook almost cried from pleasure.

" You're so tight! It feels so good!" Sungmin said going harder. " I'm about to c-cum!" Sungmin came inside of Ryeowook and in that moment, Sungmin pulled out of Ryeowook and took Ryeowook's dick in his mouth. Ryeowook screamed and came in Sungmin's mouth.

" Oh My God! We just did it with Sungwoo in the house" Sungmin said. They quickly put their underwear and sweatpants on and went out of the room. When they saw that the house was completely empty, they found themselves in front of their room again and saw that there was a yellow sticky note in the door.

'Be back in a few hours! Hope you don't mind we took Sungwoo. Enjoy!
Heechul and SJ Friends

Sungmin smirked and threw the letter away. He carried Ryeowook to the bedroom and closed the door even though nobody was there. They fooled around for hours forgetting the time. All that matter where them...