'Study' Date

Ryeowook woke up the next morning with Sungmin under him. He took this minute to admire his beauty. Sungmin's hair was black, he has muscles and was not tall. He was a bit more taller than Ryeowook though.

Ryeowook smiled and went back to sleep, completely forgetting they had school today and they were already late...

All the guys were at school waiting for Sungmin's and Ryeowook's arrival but they didn't came. They all ran out of school and went to Ryeowook's house. Luckily, the front house was unlocked so they maneged to sneak in the house. They went to Ryeowook's room and saw that they were sleeping. Ryeowook had his head in Sungmin's chest and his leg thrown over Sungmin's legs while hugging his waist tightly. Sungmin had one hand behind his head and the other one on Ryeowook's back.

Leeteuk, being the clown he is, hopped in to bed with them and hugged Ryeowook in order to wake him up the nicest way as possible but apparently that didn't work. Leeteuk stood up and stood in front of the bed and snapped a picture, sending it to their phones including the other guys. Hoping all of the phone's will ring at the same time and wake them up, it didn't work. They all had it on vibrate.

Kyunhyun gave it a try, and whispered in Sungmin's ear but it didn't work.

" For God's sakes! Waakee uppp!" Yesung exclaimed and threw water on both of them. The two shifted positions, this time, Ryeowook lied on top on Sungmin and Sungmin wrapped his arms around him.

Hangeng climbed on top of Ryeowook and started shaking the bed. That woke Ryeowook up and quickly got off from Sungmin, throwing Hangeng to the ground and he groaning in pain. Ryeowook, confused, looked at the ground and saw Hangeng with his eyes closed tightly.

"Sorry but what are you guys doing here?" Ryeowook asked.

" Have you forgotten? It's Monday. You have school today" Leeteuk said.

" Oh My God! Ryeowook stood up from the bed and ran to the closet pulling out his uniform. " Sungmin-shii! Wake up! We have school today" Ryeowook said shaking Sungmin.

" That won't work. We have been trying to wake you guys up for 15 minutes." Donghae said.

" Yeh. " Eunhyuk agreed. Ryeowook looked at Sungmin and leaned it, capturing his lips for a kiss. Sungmin opened his eyes and saw that it was Ryeowook so he grabbed Ryeowook's hand and pulled him in bed, kissing him and putting his leg around his legs and kissing him deeply. Ryeowook kissed him back, a little embarrassed because there were other people in the room. It was until they heard photos being taken that they pulled away from each other's embrace.

" What are you guys doing here?!" Sungmin exclaimed.

" Well aside that you guys have school today..." Donghae said.

" Oh My God!" Sungmin stood up from the bed and into the bathroom but then returned when he realized that he wasn't in his house.

" It will take about 10 minutes to get to my house and 20 to get to school. " Sungmin said.

" Relax. I got two spare uniforms, use one if you like" Ryeowook said and pulled out another uniform for Sungmin.

" Thank you" He pecked Ryeowook's lips and went to bathroom to change clothes.

2 and a half minute later, they all went back to school. They had missed 2 hours of class but fortunately, they found a friend that they knew to excuse them all.

They had finals the next day so Ryeowook invited Sungmin to study. Well at least they tried.

Ryeowook was on Sungmin's lap, kissing him passionately. Sungmin carried Ryeowook to the bed and lied him down and rolled them over so Ryeowook was on top again. Their books were long forgotten and so were the finals, all that mattered were them and what was happening between them.