Pregnant again

Heechul and the others came the next day in the afternoon. Even though they said they would come back in 5 hours, they decided to stay at a hotel because Sungwoo wanted to have fun somewhere far from home. They went to a carnival and because it was far away from their house, they decided that staying at a hotel but it wasn't a bad idea.

When they came home, they found Ryeowook and Sungmin sleeping in their bedroom. Naked. The clothes were scattered around the floor and they were cuddling with each other. They couldn't imagine what went on in this house.

*5 weeks later*

"Everybody, we got some news" Ryeowook announced. " I'm pregnant again"

" Shit! Not again" Donghae said.

" Sorry. " Ryeowook frowned. "Wait, what do you mean?"

" Don't you remember? " Siwon asked.

" At the first 2 months of your pregnancy you were doing fine. But then on 3 to 4 months you started to change. Started to sleep alot, threw up your food, you had to eat more than what you daily eat. But on month 5 to 6 months. You had swing moods and you were unstoppable. You would get angry over nothing, you would cry at everything and would laugh about nothing. You would be pretty scary. I can't imagine you with a second son" Eunhyuk said.

" You tend to eat alot too. We had to go shopping 3 times a week. Also 4 because of your weird cravings " Heechul said.

" You're like a pregnant Godzilla. Except worse. Way much worse" Kangin said.

" Come on, I wasn't that bad" Ryeowook said.

"You were!" All exclaimed in unison.

" There was one time where I was eating some cucumbers and I accidentally dropped one so I was gonna throw it in the trash but then you made me eat it. I didn't want to but you made me. Halfway while I was eating it, you took the cucumber and ate it yourself. And you don't like cucumbers " Donghae said.

" There was also one time when I was showering and you needed to use the bathroom really bad but you're bathroom was so far you busted in the bathroom and used the toilet. While I was in there. When I asked what you were doing you said 'Brushing my teeth with toilet water' "Yesung said.

" There was one time when I was sleeping and you were so tired that you thought I was Sungmin. So then you stripped to your underwear and cuddled with me. Once you were in the bed, you took off your underwear. " Kangin said.

"There was also this one time where I was watching tv and you turned it off and asked me 'If I was ok and if I ate' Once I said yes, Ryeowook threw the remote controller at me and laughed when it hit my forehead " Kyuhyun frowned.

"Haha. I remember that" Ryeowook laughed.

" I remember when you walked in my room and told me to get out. I told you why but you screamed at me to get out. Once I was out, you locked yourself inside and then quickly got out from my room and said 'This isn't the bathroom ' " Siwon said.

" There was also this time..." Leeteuk trailed off.

" Ok I get it!" Ryeowook said.

" What about Sungmin?" Henry asked.

" He wanted sex 24-7 even if it was at 2 in the morning. But I'm not complaining " Sungmin said. " I remember when we were in the middle if the concert and were singing Mr. Simple. Right after I sang my part, Ryeowook walked to me and said he wanted sex. I told him that later because we were singing but instead he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the nearest bathroom. The manager soon walked in on us and once we got out when were done the manager said never to do it again and Ryeowook responded 'Sex is like water to me and I can't live without water so the day it comes when you can survive 3 days without water, I will stop having sex with Sungmin so much' and he walked in the stage again. "

" Oh yeah! Once, Ryeowook called me thinking I was Sungmin and he started telling me 'Yesterday was awesome. Come home so we can do it again. I want it baby, I want it hard' and then I told him it's me he kept saying stuff like ' I'm sorry. I thought this was Sungmin. I can't wait for him to come home and do it with him. His dick is so long, and thick. It fits so good in me. Just thinking about it excites me' " Heechul said.

" Oh yeah. He was once in the living room seeing pictures that were in his phone and I sat next to him so I could watch TV when he suddenly said to me ' I wonder how Sungmin fits it all in his pants? His butt and dick is so big that I wonder how he does it. He's in the bathroom right?' After that he stood up and went to the bathroom. I could hear the screams" Yesung said.

" But it doesn't compare when it's the after sex. He starts to hug everyone even if he reeks of sex" Eunhyuk said.

" Ok guys. That's enough " Ryeowook said.

" The point is you're a scary, angry hungry, horny, monster when you're pregnant" Leeteuk said.

" You guys are exaggerating " Ryeowook said. He went to his room and Sungmin followed him and closed the door. He lied down in bed while Ryeowook just sat down.

" You know I still love you right" Sungmin said.

" Really?" Ryeowook unzipped Sungmin's zipper and the unbuttoned his button. He took Sungmin's pants off and then his underwear. Sungmin's dick was aroused and soon, Ryeowook took his dick in his mouth until it was hitting the back of his throat. Sungmin threw his head back and bit back a moan. Ryeowook's tongue swirled Sungmin's tip and went up and down. He sucked until Sungmin came and Ryeowook swallowed every bit. A drop of cum was on Ryeowook's lip and was going down to his neck so Sungmin put his hand in Ryeowook's cheek and licked the cum from the bottom of his neck and dragged his tongue to his lips and kissed Ryeowook. Ryeowook kissed back with passion and lust. Sungmin's tongue licked Ryeowook's lips as Ryeowook opened his mouth, letting Sungmin's tongue in his mouth. Sungmin lied Ryeowook in the bed and kissed him.

Sungmin took off Ryeowook's shirt off and started kissing his chest. He bit one of his nipples and then started sucking on them. Then, he stopped sucking on them and started to lick them slowly while undoing his pants. He finally managed to take off Ryeowook's pants so he took off his own shirt and then Ryeowook's boxers.

" Do you want this?" Sungmin whispered in Ryeowook's ear.

" Yes! Goddamn it yes" Ryeowook exclaimed. Sungmin pushed his cock inside Ryeowook ass hole and Ryeowook exclaimed.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah" Ryeowook panted / exclaimed / moaned.

" You feel so good and so tight" Sugmin said.

" Faster, Sungmin, Faster" Ryeowook said and Sungmin went faster and harder. His cock was going in and out of Ryeowook while Ryeowook clutched the sheets and moaned.

"Aaahh! It feels so goooood!" Ryeowook exclaimed. "Don't stop. Don't stop. Keep going. Harder!!"

Sungmin got his cock out of his hole until only the tip was in and then smashed it in, hitting his prostate perfectly and came inside of Ryeowook.

" Aaah!" Ryeowook exclaimed and came too in Sungmin's stomach. Ryeowook switched position so he was on top now and started licking Sungmin's cum off of his stomach. The two showered and fell asleep together...