Military Service

Two days past, and Sungmin has finally gone back to normal. He had just woken up. Heechul was already dismissed from the hospital so the only ones were Sungmin and Kyuhyun. A miracle was that he was still alive and all the doctors were surprised. Eunhyuk was also dismissed.

Ryeowook was sitting next to Sungmin. He started to kiss Sungmin's hand and then arms who still had bruises and slowly went up to his face and his cheeks and his mouth. Sungmin got out of the bed, pulling Ryeowook with him and they walked, kissing to the bathroom. Sungmin closed the door and pushed Ryeowook against the wall letting out a little 'oof' but smiled and kissed Sungmin.

" I get dismissed from the hospital today. And tomorrow I have a welcome back concert. I want you to come with" Sungmin smiled.

" Of course " Ryeowook kissed Sungmin and put his hand in Sungmin's stomach. He took Sungmin's hospital gown off and started kissing his body.

Once the two were both naked, they were panting and sweating.

" Come on. Make me yours and vulnerable under you" Ryeowook whispered in Sungmin's ear. Sungmin nodded and started kissing his neck and started preparing his hole...

•_•

"Hey everybody! It's Lee Sungmin. I'm going to sing a song I wrote to get started "

You woke up in the morning,
And I was just asking if you were ok?
Even if were from afar,
you would call me and tell me you're alright,
but you couldn't sleep tonight.

I thank you for the moments,
that nobody could give to me.
And I've been hoping
that you will stay with me.
Forever and ever and never,
leave.

I...Love you more than ever
Tonight. I will show you all I can do for you,
I will hold you all night, tightly to make sure you're mine.

Then Ryeowook joined in the song and got on stage.

I'm grateful for you and for me.
For us and all we could be.
You taught me to fly in the sky
when I thought it was impossible.
When all I had was water,
you taught me to make something out of it,
now all I have is water, me you and you.
I don't need anything else now.

The concert soon ended and Ryeowook and Sungmin headed home. They were now lying in bed.

" Ryeowook. We need to talk" Sungmin said. Ryeowook scared, turned around to face him.

" Yes?"

" I have military service in 3 months. And you're supposed to go in 5 months meaning Lee Sungwoo would be alone and we can't have that. So I talked with the deed. And I convinced them to let you stay home with Sungwoo. But, I'll have to stay at the Military for 5 years. Covering for my 3 years and your 2 years all alone together. To cover for both of us" Sungmin said.

" W-what? Why? Since when did you knew about this?" Ryeowook asked.

" 3 days after your Sungwoo's birth. I'm sorry babe. I should have told you and find a better way to fix it but....I'm sorry" Sungmin started to cry and so did Ryeowook.

" Why is it when everything's going ok, something haves to ruin it. Maybe we could change everything. I could go to Military service and you could stay home or maybe we can just wait until we're like 29 and Sungwoo would be like 10 years old. Sungmin don't leave me" Ryeowook sobbed. Sungmin hugged Ryeowook and kissed his head. Something goes wrong. Like always.