First Again

The surgery went successful but Ryeowook couldn't walk for the next few days so he had to stay at home and Sungmin refused to leave his side.

Sungmin kissed Ryeowook passionate and wrapped his hands around his waist. Ryeowook's hands were around his neck, pulling Sungmin closer to him. Ryeowook took Sungmin's shirt off and kissed his chest while Sungmin was doing the same to Ryeowook. But doing mini hickeys on his chest, and his neck. Ryeowook moaned and started taking Sungmin's pants but Sungmin stopped him.

" Should we really do this? You're still recovering from surgery. I don't want to hurt you" Sungmin said.

" You're right. " Ryeowook sighed. His hands were going up and down on Sungmin's naked chest. "I can't wait to get cured!"

" Patience. " Sungmin laughed. He kissed Ryeowook's cheek and lied down next to him. Instantly, Ryeowook snuggled with him.

" It's unbelievable. I was so confused, hyung. I thought that I liked girls but I feel like I'm suppose to like you" Ryeowook said. Sungmin smiled and closed his eyes.

The next morning, Ryeowook woke up with pain in his thighs. He moaned in pain and that's when Sungmin woke up.

" Are you ok? Do you need anything? " Sungmin asked.

" Yeah my thighs hurt more than usual though " Ryeowook said rubbing his thighs.

" The doctor said that would happen" Sungmin said. " Here" Sungmin took Ryeowook's hands off of his thighs and put his and started rubbing them. Ryeowook winced when Sungmin touched his upper thighs.

" Does it hurt here?" Sungmin said touching the part he touched earlier. Ryeowook nodded. Sungmin rubbed it and kissed Ryeowook.

In the next few days, the pain slowly disappeared and Ryeowook was excited. They hadn't done IT in 2 weeks and Ryeowook couldn't hold it anymore. Sungmin was doing the dishes when Ryeowook jumped on his back and started kissing him everywhere. He wrapped his legs around Sungmin's waist, taking off Sungmin's shirt.

" Let's do it, let's do it now" Ryeowook said hungrily.

" Are you sure?" Sungmin asked. Ryeowook nodded and Sungmin laughed. " Someone's eager" Sungmin smiled. He washed his hand and took Ryeowook to the bedroom. Ryeowook was already in his boxers and Sungmin was naked.

Sungmin was on top of Ryeowook, kissing him and playing with the boxer waistline. He finally took off Ryeowook's boxers and he trailed his hand to his member and started rubbing it. Ryeowook moaned loudly and started spreading his legs.

" Are you ready?" Sungmin asked.

" Yes" Ryeowook said.

Sungmin put a finger in Ryeowook's hole and then two and then three until Ryeowook was ready. Sungmin pushed his member on Ryeowook's hole and going in and out.

" Faster" Ryeowook moaned. Sungmin picked up the speed. Sungmin smashed himself inside of Ryeowook and came inside. Ryeowook came a minute after Sungmin.

"That was worth the wait" Ryeowook said.

"Yeah. Let's sleep" Sungmin pulled out of Ryeowook and cuddled with him.

Three hours later, the bed started shaking and Sungmin and Ryeowook woke up. When they remembered they were naked, they brought the sheets to cover their naked chests.

" Guys. Don't you knock?" Sungmin asked.

" No. Why?" Kangin said and realized what they ment.

" Oh My God! Sungmin! He just got a surgery!" Donghae said.

" He begged for it" Sungmin said. Ryeowook looked at him and hit softly his shoulder.

" What do you guys want?" Ryeowook asked annoyed.

" Well, we are going to a water park to sing and I was wondering if you guys could come" Leeteuk said.

" Umm sure I guess. " Ryeowook said unsure.

" We're going to sing the anthem so I hope you guys know it" Heechul said.

" Ok. We're going to be out the door. So put some clothes and whatever " Hangeng said. They left and Ryeowook and Sungmin groaned. They changed and went out the house were all of them were waiting.

" Let's go" Leeteuk said and they left to the water park.