Marry U

Super Junior went to their daily park visit. They have sat down on the blanket that they had lied down on the grass. They had brought a picnic basket with food and of course, everything they would need for Sungwoo.

They decided that for Sungmin's proposal, they would change in a stand so they paid an for a stand and they were waiting for it to arrive. Leeteuk spotted the stand so he tapped Sungmin's shoulder who was playing with Lee Sungwoo.

" Wait here hon" Sungmin said and handed Ryeowook Sungwoo and they all ran to the stand and changed. Ryeowook was confused but chose to ignore it. He soon heard a melody that was familiar. He, then heard a voice who started singing a song. Marry U. That was the song. SJ got out of the stand, all dressed up as they danced and sang but Sungmin wasn't there. Until the end, Sungmin appeared.

" Ryeowook-shii. It isn't hard to sat that time has passed by and we're still here together. I could stand here and say all those cliché things about you and never get tired." Sungmin smiled and kept going " Staring at your eyes is like staring at a completely new universe. Staring at your face is like staring at a new beauty. But staring at you is a whole other thing. So, Kim Ryeowook. Would you do me the honor of making the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Sungmin got in one knee and opened a box he had in his pocket. It was a ring. It had one diamond. Ryeowook started to tear up and nodded happily.

Sungmin took the ring out of the box and puts it in Ryeowook's finger and kissed him carefully, not to squish Sungwoo. After they kissed, they hugged. It seemed like this was a new step for another life.

Fans were gathered all around the park taking pictures and videos and whatnot. But for the first time, they didn't mind...

After an hour, they went back to their house. Lee Sungwoo was asleep so Ryeowook lied him in his crib and went to Sungmin who was at their bedroom. He was lying down on his face, his hands were under his head and his eyes were closed, lips slightly parted. Ryeowook took a picture and then took their blanket and covered him. He kissed his cheek and left the room.

After 20 minutes, Ryeowook was starting to fall asleep. He was fighting it until he couldn't anymore and fell asleep on the couch.

In two hours, Sungmin woke up. He walked out of the room and went to the living room and saw Ryeowook sleeping. He smiled and took a quick picture. He was so adorable. So he posted it at twitter.

Aaww! So cute! My baby's sleeping. What do you guys think? Should I wake him up?

He quickly got alot of replies

@VitaMINoppa Aaawww. Don't wake him up!

@VitaMINoppa Somebody's constantly is keeping him up. And it's not Sungwoo. *cough* *cough*

He read those two and put his phone in his pocket. He picked Ryeowook up and Ryeowook wrapped his arms around Sungmin's neck and lied his head on his shoulder. Sungmin took him to their bedroom, closing the door with his feet. He lied down Ryeowook on their bed and when he was about to leave Ryeowook woke up.

" Stay with me" Ryeowook said. Sungmin smiled and turned around, lying in bed with Ryeowook.

"Of course babe" Sungmin said. The two fell asleep, wrapped around in each other. It's gonna be a long night.