Interviews

Previously on I love you

" Hello? Ryeowook is everything ok?"

" My water just broke"

" Ok. You're 9 centimeters dilated"

"Son of a bitch!"

" I see the head!

" One more push baby. One more push and you're done"

"It's a boy!"

" Sungwoo. Lee Sungwoo "

" Kim Ryeowook and Lee Sungmin seen yesterday on Local Seoul Hospital. "

•_•

" Kim Ryeowook and Lee Sungmin seen yesterday on Local Seoul Hospital. " Shakisha said."Tweeted by @SunnyMafia and it said Anybody ever seen a man give birth? I have and it was spectacular #Minwook " Shakisha said and it showed at video of when Ryeowook was in a wheelchair and Sungmin next to him. You could clearly see Ryeowook's abdomen and clearly say he was pregnant. Then it was cut. Then another video of Ryeowook pushing and Sungmin was holding his hand and telling him to take deep breaths.

" Push! Ryeowook, Push!" Shakisha exclaimed. " So it's that the big secret guys? Do you guys think so low of your fans that you couldn't say what were you hiding? " And the video ended. Sungmin sighed and looked at Ryeowook. Suddenly he received a text from a interviewer.

I would like to interview you and Ryeowook! What do you say?- CashLord

" Ryeowook, CashLord wants to interview us" Sungmin said.

" Say yes. " Ryeowook said.

Sure! We'll be there tomorrow at the earliest! - Sungmin

The next day, it was time for the interview.

" So....Guys, how's life treating ya" CashLord asked.

" Treating us good. How about you? Heard your wife just got promoted " Sungmin asked.

" Yes. She did. She got promoted on best in bed" He said and everybody in the audience laughed. Including Ryeowook and Sungmin. "I'm kidding. So. You guys are like dating? " CashLord asked.

" Umm...Yes. Since High School actually " Sungmin said.

" And Ryeowook, you just gave birth. Boy or Girl?"

" Boy. His name is Lee Sungwoo. "

" So, what are you guys gonna do now? "

" Well we're gonna stay at home for a while until Lee Sungwoo is big enough for a babysitter. I don't know" Sungmin said.

" Look guys. I'm sorry that we hid a secret like this so big but it's hard to say something like this and expect to be accepted. " Ryeowook said. " Being pregnant was a new experience for me. I never knew it could happen especially so soon. It was so hard to tell Sungmin-shii, thinking that he would leave me and that I've ruined his life but he didn't. The next step was to tell all Super Junior. And it was hard for us maybe we were going to get kicked out of the band and our house but all they did was congratulate us and helped us through. Heck! Donghae and Eunhyuk are now sleeping in the same room so they could have built-in a nursery. So I thought that if Sungmin and SJ were this nice, I could tell our fans too" Ryeowook said and looked at the public. Tears forming in his eyes. " But then, when I was publicly outed with the jacket thing and the running out of interview thing, some of you guys betrayed me. So curious to find out what I was so ashamed of hiding but...some of you guys stood by me. Helping me built up confidence and telling me that I don't have to say what I'm hiding until I'm ready. I was going to tell you guys. On December 22 but my baby was born on December 21 and I had to stay on the hospital for 3 days so I decided to say on 26 but to my surprise, I was outed. Again. While some of you, criticize me, saying that I didn't trust my fans, the others helped me through and told me stuff about babies and stuff that their mothers had to go through pregnancy and birth. And I thank you all of those ELFs that helped me and Sungmin through all of this. I love you"

Sungmin looked at Ryeowook and grabbed his hand and smiled. They both looked back at the interviewer.

The interview was over, so Ryeowook and Sungmin went back to their house. Donghae had Lee Sungwoo in his arms.

"Guys, Sungwoo is such a calm baby" Donghae said and handed Ryeowook Sungwoo.

" I bet he is" Ryeowook said.

" Congrats on the interview. We just saw it" Eunhyuk said.

" Thanks" Ryeowook went to the room and Sungmin quickly went to the others.

" Guys. I have a favor to ask" Sungmin whispered. All of the guys gathered around to hear him out. " Tomorrow, when we go to our daily park visit, I'm going to ask Ryeowook to marry me. Now, I want it to be big. So if you guys agree to help me, I was wondering that we go somewhere really quick and dress up in white and sing Marry U and then I'll propose to him"

" Ok. Cool. We'll help you" Leeteuk said.

" Help who with what?" Ryeowook asked.

" Nothing. Just asking them to help us with the baby and stuff" Sungmin said.

" Oh, Ok!" Ryeowook said. They all grinned and sat back. They were excited for tomorrow...