Wakin' up

They had taken Kyuhyun to surgery minutes ago. Everybody was a little nervous about the results. Heechul woke up an hour before they took Kyuhyun away. Leeteuk was discharged five hours after he woke. Eunhyuk was also dismissed. Sungmin, well he hasn't woken up.

Heechul fell asleep minutes later and Leeteuk said that he was going to a meeting to say that they weren't going to perform in a while due to the accident.

"Sungmin. Hey. It's Ryeowookie, I miss you so badly and so does Sungwoo. And God. I can't even say how mad I am at you right now for leaving me like that. So wake up so I can slap you in the face" Ryeowook silently laughed but stood up furiously. " What am I doing?!" He exclaimed. He went to Sungmin's bed and smashed their lips together. His face wasn't as swollen as before but it was a bit swollen. Just a tiny bit. He pulled away and grabbed Sungmin's face. Squishing his cheeks together. He got on top of Sungmin and squished his cheeks a bit tighter.

" Wake up" Ryeowook said. Suddenly, Sungmin's eyes started to move.

" Alright. All you needed to do was ask nicely " Sungmin lisped. His face and tongue were a little swollen.

" Oh My God. Am I dreaming? Sungmin-shii! " Ryeowook hugged him. He kissed him and got off of him, running out of the room and screaming for a nurse. The nurse got in and checked Sungmin. She also gave him medicine and gave him anesthesia so the swallowing will go down and while the medicine kicked in. But Ryeowook stopped her before she put the anesthesia.

" Can I talk to him for a while before you put the anesthesia in him?" Ryeowook asked her.

" You got 5 minutes before the medicine kicks in, no more no less" The nurse left the room and you can only hear the beep from the monitor and the air conditioner.

" What's wrong? " Sungmin asked.

" I just want to see your eyes before I loose you again. I want to hear your voice, I want to feel your touch. I want to feel your breath on me. I mean I just got you back and I'm gonna lose you again for God knows how long and sometimes it's just too much to be without you"

" Ryeowook-shii...." Sungmin trailed off. He was interrupted by the door opening.

" Ryeowookie!" Eun Geun Sung exclaimed.

" Hi Geun. I want you to meet my fiancé, Sungmin. Sungmin, this is Eun Geun Sung. A friend of mine" Ryeowook said sadly. Sungmin grabbed Ryeowook's hand.

" I'm... leaving now." Eun Sung left the room.

" I see you made a friend" Sungmin smiled.

"You're not jealous? " Ryeowook asked surprised.

" Why would I? I got you wrapped around my finger" Sungmin smiled. " I love you" Sungmin started to cough and cough and spit up blood. The nurse ran in and gave him anesthesia.

" What's happening? " Ryeowook asked worried.

" The medicine's kicking in. He's allergic to ants so all the blood goes up to his brain and that's what makes it get swollen. When I gave him the medicine, it's supposed to get all the blood back to it's veins but he can't be awake while it happens. If he's awake, his body won't handle it well causing for him to cough up blood and if he stayed awake for much longer, he would have lost too much blood and he would have well, died" The nurse explained. Once she left, Ryeowook sat down and cried. He took Sungmin's hand and squeezed it.

He didn't know when but he fell asleep....