Not feeling well

Ryeowook heard his phone beep like crazy. He lazily took his phone and checked what was the commotion all about. There was a youtube video with his and Sungmin's caption so he checked it out. He clicked the video and a famous woman interviewer appeared, her name was Shakisha. A woman just 32 years old who knew how to speak over 10 different languages.

" Hey fans. Today we're gonna be talking about the two big celebrities from king of kpop, Super Junior. Kim Ryeowook and Lee Sungmin." She said excitedly. "Let's start by saying why the two big idols suddenly leaving famous international band, Super Junior? Obviously, they just started, why are they leaving so soon? It must be a big secret they're hiding and we are all curious to know why. Well let's show this clip of yesterday's interview which is surprisingly there with Ryeowook wearing a big jacket on the middle of July. " There showed a pic of him walking to the building, next to him was Sungmin with shorts. Compared to other's he was very different. Then there was the video clip where the fan asked him about his jacket and he ran away.

" Ryeowook-shii, oppa. Why did you run away?" She asked and then it showed the video again but with a sad song and in slow motion.

" Next. When a fan asked him about him and Sungmin leaving he refused to answer by saying 'We're not actually leaving, it's just for a few months' What do you mean by that Kim Ryeowook? What are you hiding? " Shakisha said looking straight at the camera.
" Anyways, here's a clip of the guys after the big interview posted yesterday night by @SundayMorningELF with the caption of 'I am tired of the teasing. What are they so afraid of telling the truth? Go ahead guys and honestly say why did you leave?' " Then it showed a picture of the girl @SaturdayMorningELF and then a video of Sungmin and Ryeowook talking yesterday. Then pictures of them talking and hugging.

" Literally, guys. What are you guys hiding? And why are you so afraid of telling the truth?" Shakisha said and the video ended. He teared up and went to twitter. There were alot of fans telling him it's alright and to take his own pace of telling them the truth. He was glad and thankful for his fans so he decided to tweet back.

Hey guys! Just saw the vid and I'm surprised. Thanks for the support coming from some of you guys ;)

He put his phone down and started crying. Sungmin went to him and sat next to him.

" Did you see the video?" Sungmin asked. Ryeowook nodded and looked at him.

" I'm sorry" Ryeowook said.

" Don't be sorry. Don't say sorry. It's not your fault" Sungmin said. He hugged Ryeowook and kissed him.

"What are we going to do?" Sungmin asked.

"I'm doing an interview. Alone. I need to take action now before I get big and it's too late to hide. At least put some fans at ease" Ryeowook said.

" Ok. When?"

"Tomorrow. It needs to be soon" Ryeowook said.

•_•

The next day, Ryeowook went to an open interview where fan asks him and he answers.

" Ryeowookie, why did you run out out of the interview when the fan asked you about your jacket?"

" I wasn't feeling well. " Ryeowook answered.

" Oppa! What are you and Sungmin hiding? We ELFs are a little worried "

" Trust me. One day we will tell you guys honestly. Just please be patient and wait for when we're ready"

It went on and on with questions and Ryeowook managed to answer every single one of them without lying. Sungmin, who was watching from backstage was proud of him. So when Ryeowook was done, he gave him a big hug and kisses. When they got home all they had were congratulations on text and lots of stuff that he didn't bother to read on twitter.

Everybody on SJ went to their daily park visit but Sungmin and Ryeowook had to stay home. Sungmin was in their room and Ryeowook was in the the kitchen. He walked to the room, where Sungmin was lying down doing nothing.

"Hi" Ryeowook said.

" Hi" Sungmin said. " What's up?"

" Nothing. Nothing's up" Ryeowook sat next to Sungmin and looked at him. At the same time, the two threw themselves at each other's arms, kissing so passionately.

Before they knew it, the two were naked.

"Ryeowook I love you" Sungmin managed to say between kisses.

Ryeowook nodded and whispered I love you too and got on Sungmin's lap. Kissing his neck and chest and biting softly his ear.

Sungmin took his throbbing member and puts it in Ryeowook's hole. Slowly, Ryeowook started going up and down while still in his lap. His nails were doing scratches to Min's back. Digging it deep in his skin. Ryeowook was breathing hard and his heart was pumping fast in his chest, adrenaline rushing in his veins and blood. They still went on a slow pace, going nice and easy.

Sungmin came first and then Ryeowook.

" I love you" Ryeowook whispered in his ear.

" I love you too" Sungmin said. He was about to pull out of Ryeowook but he stopped him.

" No. Stay inside " Ryeowook said. They lied down, Sungmin still inside of him. And fell asleep...