Eternal Love Forever

Ryeowook woke up and quickly ran to the bathroom. He threw up everything he ate last night and then washed his mouth and went back to the bedroom. He lied down in bed and Sungmin wrapped his arms around him.

" Are you ok?" Sungmin asked with his eyes closed. Ryeowook nodded and Sungmin opened his eyes. He looked at Ryeowook and smiled. He unwrapped his hands from Ryeowook and looked at him. Ryeowook quickly noticed and looked at Sungmin back.

" What?" Ryeowook asked.

" You're beautiful " Sungmin said and kissed his lips. He left the room, leaving a confused Ryeowook behind.

* 4 months later*

Twitter-

@RyeowookElF Ryeowook-shii! We miss you! Come back soon!

Haven't seen @ RyeowookElF in a while. Wonder if he still lives with SJ...

Why did you leave, oppa? Why?! @RyeowookElF

SuJu is not the same without @RyeowookElF. Sungmin looks naked without him!

Ash! I can't believe Ryeowook Oppa left. It's been 6 months! @RyeowookElF

Anybody seen @RyeowookElF ? He'd been missing.

Maybe his out of town??? @RyeowookElF Right?!

Watching SJ concerts. It's missing the aegyo @RyeowookElF

Ryeowook read all of the tweets there was. He even read Sungmin's
@VitaMINoppa Where's Ryeowook?! You look weird without him.

@VITAMINoppa I almost didn't recognize you without @RyeowookElF by your side.

@VITAMINoppa Aegyo prince is missing! Sungmin-shii, Your prince is gone! Long live the king!

@VitaMINoppa Waiting for the Aegyo brother's to reunite. I can't believe my two favs will be gone :(

@VitaMINoppa WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!? IT'S ENOUGH WITHOUT @RyeowookElF OPPA!

And so on. So he tweeted back to the fans...

Hey! I'm alive. 4 months down 14 months to go!

He received a new tweet from Sungmin.

Dear, Vitamin's, It's almost time for me to leave so I hope you guys wait for me Sincerely, VitaMINoppa

He frowned and put his phone down and looked at his stomach. It was already so big. He felt like it was going to explode. He got a message so he checked it out.

Ryeowookie! Get dressed! We're bringing you along for an interview! We're picking you up in a minute! Try to hide your stomach as much as you can!!!- Sungmin :p

Ok, See ya, honey. FIGHTING! - Ryeowook :*

Ryeowook replied and puts a big jacket. His belly wasn't noticeable. He wore one of his big jeans he had that used to fit him in middle school. Let's say he wasn't all that thin. It fit him, luckily it looked good.

It took him a while to get downstairs but he finally made it. He got out of the house and made his way to the car. It was the first time in a while he had gone out. Especially to a SJ interview.

He got in and sat next to Sungmin. He haven't seen him since he left this morning.

" Hi baby. How are you" Sungmin asked kissing him.

" I'm good, you? " Ryeowook asked.
" I'm doing fine too. You hid your abdomen good. You can barely tell that it's there" Sungmin said.

" But it's there. Luckily, this baby it's calm and barely kicks" Ryeowook said rubbing his stomach.

" Yeah. I bet she or he is going to look alot like you. " Sungmin said.

" I want her to look alot like you" Ryeowook said.

" Her?"

" Yeah. I feel like it's a girl"

" Good. I want her to be a girl." Sungmin said and kissed Ryeowook's cheek. They arrived to the interview and they all got down from the car, Sungmin helping Ryeowook out. Quickly, everybody took pictures. Fans were surprised to see Ryeowook.

They got inside and the interview started. In this interview, fans were going to ask questions and they could either answer them truthfully or pass them.

" Ok everybody! We have a special guests tonight. Super Junior!" The interviewer said. All of Super Junior got out from the backstage to the stage.

" Hello, we are Super Juni-or!"They all said.

" Ok. Let the questions begin!" The interviewer said.

" Ryeowook oppa. Your beauty outstands me. Is it natural? Have you ever done a surgery?" A fan asked. Ryeowook laughed nervously and smiled.

" Umm, yeah. It's natural but I did have some surgery " Ryeowook answered.

" Wha? You had some surgery? " The interviewer asked surprised.

" Yeah. It was a thigh surgery for my Groin pain. You can still see the scar. It happened last year. Luckily, I had Sungmin by my side to help me through. Sometimes I still get pain and Sungmin always rubs cream and lies next to me until I fall asleep. I'm so grateful for him" Ryeowook smiled looking at Sungmin who was next to him. Sungmin stood up from his seat and hugged him.

" Sungmin, oppa! When did you and Ryeowook meet?"

" We met on high school. I was new. In that time, Ryeowook had trouble making new friends so I was his first friend in high school" Sungmin smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

They all kept answering questions until it was almost time to go and they had to answer two more questions.

"Ryeowook oppa. Why do you and Sungmin have to leave SJ?"

" We're not actually leaving, it's just for a few months" Ryeowook said.

" Ryeowook oppa. Why do you have that big jacket on? It's the middle of July. " The question echoed on his mind over and over. He suddenly felt sick so he ran until he found the nearest bathroom and threw up. Sungmin was going to run after him but Leeteuk stopped him. The fans looked a little confused and worried.

" Well, guys. That's all for today. Super Junior everybody " The interviewer said. The fans applauded while SJ left the stage, shaking the interviwer's hand and thanking him.

"Ryeowookie...Wookie!" Sungmin looked at him everywhere. He went outside and saw Ryeowook sitting there.

" Wookie. What are you doing? It's very hot outside " Sungmin said walking to him.

" I ran Sungmin. They asked me that question and my first instinct was to run. What if they get suspicious. How will they react when they find out?" It will risk me, you and Super Junior and it's gonna be my fault" Ryeowook cried.

" If our fans really love us, they'll be here for us through it all. That's why ELFs exist. Eternal Love Forever right?" Sungmin said. Ryeowook nodded sadly so Sungmin scooped him in a hug.

" I love you, Ryeowook-shii, and nothing's ever gonna change that" Sungmin said hugging him. What they didn't notice was that there was a fan hiding in the bushes videotaping everything...