Water Park

When they got to the water park, they didn't expect to see Kibum and his friends on stage singing an unknown song. Sungmin was giving Ryeowook a piggy back ride because Ryeowook still couldn't do a lot of stuff because of the surgery. He can only walk a little bit. After Kibum and the others sang, it was time for Sungmin, Ryeowook and the others.

" Hello, we are Super Juni-or" All of them said. They all started to sing the anthem and after they were done, Kibum and everybody else were surprised. After Super Junior, there were some other few who sang random songs and then everybody went to celebrate. Everybody from Super Junior were sat in a table, doing jokes and laughing and whatnot.

" So Ryeowook, Sungmin, how's the sex life?" Hangeng embarrassingly asked. Ryeowook blushed and Sungmin drank all his soda to avoid the question.

" I can't believe that after a month, you guys are doing those kind of stuff" Kyunhyun said.

" Can we please talk about something else?" Sungmin said embarrassed.

" Ok...Who's bottom and who's top?" Kangin asked.

" I think Minnie is top because Wookie don't seem like that type" ShinDong said.

" No but seriously, let's talk about something else" Yesung said awkwardly.

They kept talking about stuff and joking around.

" Sungmin. Let's go home" Ryeowook whispered in Sungmin's ear.

" Ok" Sungmin said. He kneeled in front of Ryeowook and Ryeowook climbed on his back.

" Guys. We're leaving " Sungmin said.

" Ok. We'll see you tomorrow " Leeteuk said. Ryeowook and Sungmin went home and lied in bed.

" How you doing? Does anything hurt?" Sungmin asked.

" Yeah I'm ok. My thighs hurt just a little bit but it will pass" Ryeowook said. " Sungmin... When did you realize you were...you know. Gay?"

" I don't think I ever have. Is still now and I still can't believe it. I see other guys and I don't like them that way. It's just you. I like only you. And I will like only you and nobody else" Sungmin said.

" It's surprising isn't it?" Ryeowook said.

" Yeah" Sungmin nodded. " Yeah. I guess it is."

Ryeowook looked up to Sungmin and took off his pants and boxers, then he took off his shirt. Then he took off Sungmin's clothes and threw it on the other side of the bed. He got on top of Sungmin and kissed him.

" Tomorrows Sunday. What are you thinking of doing? " Ryeowook asked.

" Staying home with you. Doing stuff" Sungmin said.

" I can't believe graduation is on Monday. And then we're out of school forever" Ryeowook said.

" I know, me neither. But now, we can buy a house, accomplish our dreams. I can't wait to graduate " Sungmin said happily. " But before we do. There's something I've been meaning to ask you"

" Um...Ok?"

" Kim Ryeowook, would you be my boyfriend? " Sungmin asked.

" Of course I'll be your boyfriend " Ryeowook kissed Sungmin in the mouth and just an innocent kiss turned into something more...

Ryeowook was riding Sungmin. He was bouncing up and down while moaning too. Sungmin phone started to ring.

" Just ignore it" Ryeowook said bouncing a little bit faster. Sungmin nodded and kept his hands on Ryeowook's waist. Ryeowook stopped bouncing and came and so did Sungmin. Ryeowook got off from Sungmin and lied next to him.

" God. I love you" Ryeowook said. Sungmin stared at him, wide eyed.

" I-I love you too" Sungmin said. He kissed Wook's forehead and they fell asleep.

♣•_•♣

On Monday, they graduated and they had the best time of their lives... Here to begin a new life!