Move out?

*1 year later* *Super Junior already released 2 albums*

Everybody from Super Junior agreed to live together after 2 months of graduation. Sungmin and Ryeowook of course sleep in the same room like other couples like Kyunhyun and Yesung and Heechul and Hangeng. Well Ryeowook and Sungmin got to share the room on one condition, they couldn't do anything while other people were in the house.

" Hey, guys. Me and the guys are going to the park. You know, we've been in this house for a while and we need to explore" Leeteuk said.

" No" Ryeowook and Sungmin said at the same time.

" Ook??" Leeteuk said looking at the two. " I'll see you guys later " They all left and Ryeowook jumped on Sungmin.

" Finally! I thought they'd never leave" Ryeowook kissed Sungmin and brought his hands to his hair, playing with it. Sungmin has died his hair to blonde and Ryeowook loved it but unfortunately he hadn't done anything about it because of that stupid condition. They only had done it once in a month and that was too much for them. Honestly, they haven't had enough of each other since the first time and they just wanted more. Secretly, they were kind of thankful for the one condition, if it weren't for that, they would be all over each other 24 hours straight. No kidding.

Ryeowook kissed Sungmin and took off his shirt. Sungmin did the same to Ryeowook. Sungmin kissed Ryeowook softly and slowly.The more they kiss, the sloppier the kiss gets. They were about to get their pants off when the door busted open. The two quickly got off of each other and acted normal.
" I forgot my wallet" Leeteuk said. The others were watching from behind. "Really, it's this why you guys stayed at home? Come on. Get dressed. You guys are coming with us to the restaurant. We'll be waiting downstairs. And if you guys don't come down, we'll drag you down even if you're naked"

" God! We haven't been alone for weeks" Ryeowook said. Leeteuk already left and now Sungmin and Ryeowook were already dressed. But they still haven't left the house. " I miss you, Sungmin. But not just sex, I miss you. Talking to you, cuddling with you and now we can't even hold hands because they're always trying to separate us. I think...I think we need to move out"

" Wait...What?" Sungmin said surprised.

" Think about it. We can do anything, no interruptions, and no rules"

" Ok. Let's talk to them and if nothing changes then we move out"

" Ok. I guess that's fair" Ryeowook said. " Now let's go before they kill us." They grabbed hands and went downstairs.

" Finally guys! What took you so long?" Leeteuk said. Ryewook looked sad and Sungmin was a bit worried and Leeteuk noticed that.

" Guys...What's wrong? " Leeteuk asked.

"Nothing. Let's just go" Sungmin frowned.

"Ok" Leeteuk said. They all went to the restaurant and started eating. Well all except Ryeowook. Sungmin ordered fries with cheese and bacon because he said he wasn't that hungry. He tried to get Ryeowook to eat though.

" Come on Ryeowook, please eat, for me" Sungmin pleaded.

" Sungmin-shii, I'm not hungry" Ryeowook said and pushed the fry away that Sungmin was trying to feed him.

" What's wrong? You two seem..out of it" Donghae said.

" We need to talk. Me and Ryeowook haven't been alone together for awhile. We literally haven't talked alone without being interrupted" Sungmin frowned.

" Oh. I had no idea. I'm sorry for being harsh on you guys. We'll make it up to you. Here's a ticket for a week alone. It's in two months but yeah" Leeteuk said.

" How come you guys don't do that to us?" Yesung complained. " We haven't been alone in a year! And all you say well too bad."

" Yeah, well you're not them" Siwon said. Once again, Yesung huffed and started playing with his rings, silently humming 'Doki Doki Morning ' by BabyMetal.

" Thank you" Sungmin said and Ryeowook ate a fry. Sungmin smiled and kissed his cheek.

" I'm not feeling very well" Ryeowook ran to the bathroom and Sungmin followed him, closing the door after checking that every stall was empty and there was nobody else in the bathroom.

Ryeowook grabbed Sungmin's shirt and pulled him to the sinks counter space and sat on it, pulling Sungmin with him. Sungmin kissed Ryeowook, making sure there weren't any space left between them. They were so close together, that not even a paper fitted.

Sungmin kissed Ryeowook's neck and left a big hickey, Ryeowook moaning while he did so.

" I wish we could continue this but we need to get back at the table" Sungmin said still kissing his neck.
" You're right. Let's go" Ryeowook pushed Sungmin away and got down from sinks, fixing his shirt and Sungmin's and going back to the table.

" Are you ok?" Leeteuk asked Ryeowook.

" Yeah. I'm just going to head home. Sungmin, are you coming? " Ryeowook asked.

"Hey, can I go with you guys?" Kangin asked but Leeteuk stopped him.

" You guys go ahead, we'll follow you guys in a minute. We probably won't be home for a while" Leeteuk said.

" Ok. I'll see you guys later then" Ryeowook said.

They headed home and went to their bedroom.

" Want to do something? " Sungmin said smiling.

" I really don't feel well Sungmin. " Ryeowook said.

" What's wrong?" Sungmin asked.

" I'm just going to bed" Ryeowook said. He stripped until he was in his underwear, Sungmin did the same. Ryeowook lied down, his back facing Sungmin, and Sungmin lied down behind him, spooning him.

In minutes, they were both asleep...