You cheated on me?!

Sungmin was in the living room watching tv when he heard some cries and a door slam from downstairs. He got up and went to see what was happening. He went to entrance and saw Heechul crying on the floor.

" Heechul? What's wrong? " Sungmin said and sat on the floor next to him.

" Hangeng just left me. After he said he never would, he did. He left all of us" Heechul cried.

" W-what? I don't get it" Sungmin stuttered.

" He left us Sungmin! He's never coming back. He's out of Super Junior and he's going to an acting career now. Without me" Heechul said.

"C-come on" Sungmin took Heechul and brought him upstairs to the living room. He wrapped a blanket around him and did tea.

" I'm sorry Heechul. I know how much he ment to you" Sungmin frowned.

" Why can't I like girls? They're so gentle and would never leave me" Heechul said cleaning his tears. " And certainly, they wouldn't make promise they wouldn't keep" Heechul started to cry again and sobbed in his hands.

" Let's go out. " Sungmin suggested. "Get you out of the misery"

They got up and went to get coffee but then Heechul suggested they went to a bar. Sungmin nodded and because it was daylight, it had only a few people. But Sungmin noticed something. It was a gay bar. Sungmin barely drank. He only drank one soju (alcoholic drink from Korea) and then water getting the alcohol out of his system. But Heechul drank a lot. He drank 5 bottles of soju and he was drunk.

" I feel like. I feel like I have something in my pocket " Heechul said drunkenly. He reached down his pocket and there was a mini bottle of perfume. He smelled it and then sprayed it all over Sungmin. Two man walked to them and started hitting on Heechul and the other one at Sungmin but Sungmin completely ignored him. He only said a couple things like 'I'm taken sorry' or 'I have a fiancé at home and a kid. So stay away'

" Heechul we need to go" Sungmin took his hand and pulled him out of the bar. It was already getting dark.

" Woah! For how long were we in there?" Heechul said laughing.

" Oh My God! We need to get home" They got in a taxi and it started to drive them back to their house.

On the other hand, Ryeowook was trying to contact Sungmin. The baby have been crying for hours straight and he couldn't figure out what was wrong. He have him milk, changed his diaper, and he wouldn't stop. He checked if he had a fever or anything but no. Sungmin was always so good at this when the baby cried.

When Ryeowook finally got the baby to sleep, he kept trying to call Sungmin but he still wouldn't answer. He finally gave up and waited for him by the door. He fell asleep after a while until he heard the door click. Sungmin appeared by the door, smelling deeply like cologne.

" Where were you?! I've been trying to contact you for hours! Sungwoo wouldn't stop crying and he needed you." Ryeowook said angrily.

" I was out with Heechul " Sungmin said tired. He walked to the room but Ryeowook stopped him.

" You're not sleeping with me tonight " Ryeowook said. He walked inside of the room and locked it. Sungmin walked to Sungwoo's room and fell asleep on the floor.

Sungwoo started to cry at 4 am in the morning but Sungmin quickly woke up and took him in his arms.

"You're going to wake up your daddy" Sungmin said. He cradled Sungwoo and he stopped crying. He lied him down back in his crib.

On morning, Ryeowook found Sungmin on the couch with his eyes closed but he knew Sungmin wasn't asleep. Truth was he didn't sleep much yesterday either. He turned off the tv and stared at Sungmin. He opened his eyes and saw Ryeowook.

" What happened yesterday? " Ryeowook asked almost as a whisper.

" I was at a gay bar with Heechul " Sungmin said. Ryeowook tried to hide his tears.

" You cheated on me?" Ryeowook asked.

" No of course not!" Sungmin exclaimed. " Look, what happened was that Hangeng left Heechul. So I took him out for coffee. But he wanted to go and drink so he could forget this whole day. He said he knew a good bar close from here. So he took me there and we forgot the time"

" You came home smelling like perfume " Ryeowook said.

" Heechul had a mini perfume bottle and sprayed it on me. He said he liked the way it smell"

" Then why didn't you answer your phone" Ryeowook asked.

" I left it at home" Sungmin said pointing at the phone in the table. " I'm sorry Ryeowook. I should have told you or stayed at home but I would never cheat on you. You're the love of my life"

" You're mine too" Ryeowook kissed Sungmin and sat on his lap. Sungmin's hands traveled to Ryeowook's butt and gave it a gentle squeeze. Ryeowook's hands were on Sungmin's cheek. They both kissed their way to their room. They closed the door and lied down on their bed. Still heavily making out. Ryeowook took Sungmin's shirt off and reunited their lips again.

They were naked a minute later, Sungmin was pulling in and out of Ryeowook's butt. You could hear Ryeowook's moans from downstairs. Sungmin came inside of Ryeowook. He pulled out of Ryeowook after Ryeowook also came.

" Uh oh" Sungmin said and sat next to Ryeowook.

"What? What's wrong?" Ryeowook said scared.

" I came inside. " Sungmin said.

" So?"

" I didn't wear a condom" Sungmin said.

" Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit" Ryeowook said. He stood up and started pacing the room.

" Ok. Ryeowook. Relax, relax. We still don't know if you're pregnant. They might not make it" Sungmin said putting his hands on Ryeowook's shoulder. They hugged, totally forgetting they were naked. They kept hugging, hoping Ryeowook wasn't pregnant.