Just a dream

" Ryeowook. How are you?" Sungmin asked.

" G-good" Ryeowook stuttered. Now a days, he did that a lot.

" Are you sure? You need anything?" Sungmin asked.

" I-I'm sure. Thanks f-for asking " Sungmin was about to leave but Ryeowook stopped him.

" Wait. Sungmin" Ryeowook said. Sungmin stopped walking and turned around. Ryeowook walked to him and closed the door and locked it. " Let's do it. Now"

" Are you sure?" Sungmin asked.

" If I don't do it now, I'll always be afraid. If I can't handle it. I'll tell you" Ryeowook said. Sungmin nodded and the two stared at each other while standing in front of the bed. First to undress was Sungmin. Then Ryeowook. Without braking eye contact, Sungmin sat down and Ryeowook got on top of him. Putting his hole in Sungmin's cock. They moaned. At first, they didn't move, they just stayed there without doing anything, just staring lustily at each other's eyes. Ryeowook closed the space between them and kissed Sungmin's lips. Delicately and softly. They started moving. Slow at first and then fast. Ryeowook bouncing up and down and Sungmin's dick was in and out.
Ryeowook started to cry, and Sungmin stopped.

"Ryeowook, Ryeowook. What's wrong? " Sungmin said.

" Nothing let's keep going " Ryeowook said and started to bounce up and down again.

" No..." Sungmin said and pulled out of Ryeowook. " What's wrong? Tell me"

" Memories keep flashing in my mind. There were 6 guys Sungmin. Without mercy. No matter what I said, they didn't stop. " Ryeowook cried.

" Well it's over now. They won't get you now" Sungmin told him. "Go to sleep. You look exhausted. "

" What about your...situation "

" I'll handle it myself. You rest" Ryeowook smiled and went to sleep.

They kept trying to do it for over 3 weeks but it will always end the same until Sungmin got an idea.

His cock was deep inside Ryeowook's hole and Ryeowook was starting to tear up so Sungmin stopped.

" Ok. Ryeowook stop thinking about it. Look at my eyes. We're not just having sex, I love you" Sungmin said. Ryeowook looked at his eyes and soon, started bouncing, slowly up and down again without breaking eye contact with Sungmin. All the memories were soon fading and all he could think of was him and Sungmin. Ryeowook lied his head on Sungmin shoulder while Sungmin was going in and out of him.

They were on a slow pace and both were panting. Soon, Ryeowook started getting memories. But not the bad memories, the good ones. With him and Sungmin. Like he remembered the first time they ever did it. When they lost their virginities to each other.

*Flashback *

Sungmin was kissing his chest and was undoing his pants while doing so. They were both shirtless, with only their school pants. He stopped kissing him and looked at Ryeowook for permission to take off his pants. Ryeowook moaned and nodded quickly, so Sungmin undid his pants and then started kissing his waist while touching his dick over his underwear making Ryeowook hormonal and crazy.

Sungmin took off his pants also leaving his boxers on and started massaging his thighs while kissing his dick while the underwear was still on. Ryeowook lifted his hips so Sungmin could take off his boxers and he did.

"You're so beautiful, baby. Inside, out. Head to toe." Sungmin whispered and took his dick inside his mouth and Ryeowook moaned loudly. Sungmin's head was going up and down, taking Ryeowook's dick deep in his mouth. While doing it, he took off his underwear then inserted a finger inside Ryeowook's hole making Ryeowook scream of pleasure. He started pushing that finger in and out while his tongue swirled in Ryeowook's dick. Then he added another finger and Ryeowook was sure he was dizzy from all the pleasure. He tried not to cum yet. But he came when Sungmin added the third finger. But Sungmin didn't let his dick go and even though he just came, Ryeowook's dick was still hard. He started scissoring his fingers and pushing them in and out of Ryeowook. Making sure he was ready for his cock.

"I'm ready Sungmin! I'm ready!!" Ryeowook exclaimed. Sungmin took Ryeowook's dick off of his mouth and pulled his fingers out of his hole. He bended down and kissed Ryeowook passionately and deeply, getting Ryeowook distracted and in that moment, he pushed his dick inside Ryeowook's hole making Ryeowook moan and cry from pleasure. Ryeowook grabbed Sungmin's shoulders and pushed him deeper and made Sungmin moan. Sungmin's muscles were flexing and his lips were pink, watery and moist; soft and flavored and it was all for Ryeowook. Their eyes met and they smiled at each other.

" Move" Ryeowook said and Sungmin started pushing his cock in and out. The speed wasn't fast, not yet. They were making love not fucking.

After 20 minutes, Sungmin smashed himself deep inside and came. Filling Ryeowook up with his cum. Later, Ryeowook came, moaning softly and then panting after he was done.

" That felt so good. Thank you" Ryeowook said.

" No. Thank you for letting me love you" Sungmin said and pulled out of Ryeowook. He cleaned up a little cum that fell on the bed before it dries up and then lied next to Ryeowook and they fell asleep.

*End of Flashback *

"Do you remember our first time?" Ryeowook asked. Sungmin's dick was still inside of him pumping in and out.

" How can I forget? It's one of my best memories of you" Sungmin said.

" Mmm...." Ryeowook moaned. "I love our first time"

"Yeah me too. But wake up. Wake up" Sungmin told him.

"What?" Soon Sungmin became all blurry and he saw himself in his room, naked but Sungmin was beside him.

"Huh? What? I--uuh" Ryeowook stuttered.

"That dream of yours was really something. I think you came a various times" Sungmin smirked.

"Dream? What dream? I thought we were...."Ryeowook asked so confused.

"What?! It was just our first time and now you want more? I have no problem with that" Sungmin said and got on top of him. Their groins were touching and they both let out a moan.

"No it's not. We have done it lots of times and we have a son Lee Sungwoo " Ryeowook said trying to stand up but flinched.

"Careful. You just had a surgery. Groin Pain remember? " Sungmin cautioned. "And a kid? Did we adopt?"

"No I have the Male Pregnancy Gene" Ryeowook replied. "Wait what's the last thing that happened?"

"Well before you fell asleep, we went to the water park and had sex. Just that" Sungmin said.

"So nothing after that happened?" Ryeowook asked. Sungmin shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows. "So it was all a dream"

"I guess so. But tell me about this dream" Sungmin said.

"Well it started a year after we graduated... " For Ryeowook and Sungmin it was all just a dream but what they didn't know is that Ryeowook just dreamt about their whole future...