New Storyline

Katherine POV

I kept yawning all day. "Not enough sleep?" Seth questioned. "No, I just have this bad feeling on something for some reason" "On what?" "I don't know I just do.." Jon walked in looking all mad.

"Jo-" "Not now Katherine" he slammed the locker room door shut. "What's up with him?" Roman came walking over. He just growled and banged on the door.

Dean POV

I peeked over and saw Wade and Renee talking. I couldn't. I just can't. I stormed over. "I know you two dirty little secret" I spat out. "What are-" "Don't start with that bullshit your phone Renee which sadly can't have back it's smashed into millions of pieces"

"WHAT?!" "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tell Kat?" I threatened at Wade. He glared down at me before smirking. "She won't believe you. You don't have proof. She'll hate you for trying to break us up"

I clenched my fists. I looked at Renee. "We're through you filthy piece of slut" I stormed off. Someone grabbed my arm turning me around.

"What the hell did I hear?" Roman said. "Nothing" I mumbled. "Dean, what do you know?" I pulled my arm away from his grip storming to locker room opening it to see Kat and Seth.

"Jo-" "Not now Katherine" I slammed  the door shut to a different room. Someone banged on it. "DEAN, OPEN UP" I just let my anger out tearing up everything apart that was surrounding me.

"Jonathan open up" Kat said making me calm. Hearing her voice just calms me.

"I HAD HIM" "Jo-" "NO" I shoved her on to the floor pacing about. She got up and slapped me. "SNAP OUT OF" she screamed. That knocked some sense into me. "You'll get him next time ok?" she smiled. I nodded. Her smile just gives me butterflies in my stomach.

"Please Jon" I was snapped back into reality. I opened the door slightly and can see my Team mates all stood there waiting for me. I walked out.

"We'll talk afterwards. You and Katherine have a match" Roman stormed away. I sighed. "Come on partner" "That came out really British then" "Get use to it." She smirked pulling me with her.

Dean Ambrose & Kat W/ Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs Luke Harper & Paige W/ Erick Rowan and Bray Wyatt.

Kat started it off first. Before it started she kissed me. Wade been pissing me off so I took it further by resting my hands on her butt pulling her closer pretty much swallowing her whole face before pulling away smirking. She started off the match

-skip matching-

And by submission your winners Paige and Luke Harper. I was laying on the now broken commentary table. Roman was thrown into the stairs, Seth was getting assaulted.

I saw Bray pick up Kat. He kissed her forehead before hitting the Sister Abigail. This has just been a shitty day. I managed to roll in to check on Kat as The Wyatt Family and Paige watched from the ramp laughing.

Paige kissed Bray. Ok Barf. She was sat up a bit glaring at them as I helped her up. I pecked her lips before lifting her up bridal style.

Backstage

As soon as I put Kat down I was tackled down by Wade. "Wade" Kat said weakly she tried pulling him off. He got up and pushed her really hard where she went flying into the crates. "Katherine!" He went to help her up. I got up and tackled him down.

Seth helped Katherine up as Roman pulled me off him. "Let's go" I tried my hardest kicking him as Roman dragged me away.

Katherine POV

"You ok?" Seth asked. I nodded but my back felt like it was bruising up. "Come here" he pulled me into a hug. "I'm fine" I pushed him off and walked away wanting to stay away from everyone. I walked into the locker romm where Roman and Jon were. I ignored them grabbing my bags walking out hearing them calling me.

Someone grabbed my arm turning me around. My eyes met with those icey blue orbs. "Kat... I didn't mean to go overboard and kiss you like that out there-" "No it's fine I'm not angry at that, It's just-" "Wade and I always fighting?" "Yeah, why can't you get along?"

He just stared at me. "You wouldn't believe me" he mumbled. I frowned. "Believe what?" "How much do you trust me?" "Pretty much my whole life you've known me since I've moved to America"

"I broke up with Renee an-" "Aww Jon" I hugged him he didn't need to explain every break up is hard. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. You ok?" I rubbed his arm hopefully comforting him.

"Yeah... I'm fine" "I'm sorry Jonathan she was a nice person" I heard him mumbling something maybe some curse word I don't know probably hearing things.

I hugged him again obviously it was a surprise since his body reacted. "Can you help me with something?" I whispered. "With what?" "Follow me"

I took him to my car. "Just text one of the guys to grab your bags." As we both got in driving back to the hotel.

Dean POV

What does she need help with? She came back with the medical kit. "My back is killing" "Was this when Wade pushed you?" She nodded taking her Shield Vest and tank top off not even caring that I'm right here. Well we do change in front of each other.

Her bra was pretty nice it pushed up those boobs- No snap out of it Dean. I sat down waiting for what I needed to do. She sat on my lap straddling my waist.

"I need help with this too.."  her lips were leaning closer to mine before meeting within seconds I was kissing back her tongue licking my lips for entrance which I gladly accepted.

My Hands were under her thighs traveling to her ass squeezing at them. She was grinding against me making me moan. God Dammit Kat what are you doing.

I felt my pants getting tight on me. Her finger trailing the outline of it before pulling the zipper down, Her hand slipped into my boxers and started rubbing and teasing at my hard member. "Fuck" I moaned pulling her hand away.

She smiled pulling away. "Are you that sensitive?" She was looking into my eyes with her chocolate brown orbs. I smiled back at her as I was gonna kiss her.

We heard someone clear there throat. Roman and Seth were stood here. "OH SHIT" we both screamed.

Kat got off as I quickly stood up zipping my pants up. "So umm how you doing..." Kat tried to act like nothing happened.

In curiosity why did she even do it? "What the hell were you two doing?" Roman smirked. Seth looked confused on to why he's not mad but obviously he already knows.

"She needed help" which was sorta true. "With what? Her mouth and hand had a spaz attack grabbing your-" "Ok, I get it haha Shut up" I said through gritted teeth with a smile. "Bro just sort your boner out" Seth smirked as I groaned going to the bathroom and taking a cold shower.

Katherine POV

Both of them were staring at me. "So... do you like Dean?" "Why wou-" "Oh come on we didn't just see you two making out and you were more likely about to ride him if we didn't show up"

I started blushing. "Just wanted to know what he's like, rumours have it he's the best person to do all that stuff.." "Katherine your engaged" Seth reminded.

Too be honest what do I see in Wade? I've always loved Jon since my old days but I was too ugly for him. That's what I always thought. "It's nothing" I mumbled.

Someone started banging at the door. "Katherine, baby please let me in" I panicked and grabbed my top shoving it on.

Seth opened it he shoved past him. "I'm so sorry honey are you ok" he went to hug me. I stepped back. "Babe, I truly am sorry I'm just so lucky to have you and I get jealous easily.

"No shit" I mumbled. "I love you" "What?" "What!" I turned around to see Jon standing there staring at the both of us. He glared at me.