Let it expire

Katherine POV

I was in the locker room staring down at my contract. Roman walked in. "Sup Baby Girl" "Hey" I mumbled. "What's wrong?" He frowned taking a seat in front of me.

"Nothing" I sighed. He took the paper from my hand and read it. "Kat, your contract expires tonight aren't you gonna sign it?" "I don't know if I want to.." "Woah.. Kat you haven't been here long" "Sorta lost interest. Kinda wanna be a Dance Teacher and Be a Mother" "Woah scratch that a Dance teacher and WHAT MOTHER? WHO ARE YOU AND WANT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY LITTLE SISTER?" "I stole her soul and sold it to Satan" I said in a demonic voice.

"....you actually scare me" "Good and if I'm ever in your nightmares. I better be hot in it" I stood up and winked skipping out.

Dean POV

I saw Kat skip by me making me chuckle as I entered the locker room. "Sup Bro" "She scares me" "Who?" "Your Fiancée" "What did she say this time?" "Her soul got taken and given to Satan" "Hmm, that's normal coming from her mouth" I smirked.

"Has she spoken to you about this?" Roman said passing me a piece of paper. I grabbed it off him reading through it. "Why do you have her contract?" I frowned not taking my eyes off it. "She's thinking off not signing it and letting it expire" "What..." I looked at him.

Katherine POV

"Kat come over here" Aj smiled as a bunch of wrestlers were playing dance central so far it was Audrey and Big E. I just chuckled and walked over as they finished the dance. Audrey won.

"I'll go next" I slipped off my jacket leaving me in my red tank top and leggings. "Good luck I've beaten half the guys here" she smirked.

"Oh you have no idea" I smirked shoving my hair up in a messy bun. "Choose a song Au Au" she smirked.

Everyone surrounded us but also giving our space.

(You can watch the video of the song they dance to if you swipe the photo at the start of this chapter xxx)

...

At the end I did a backflip. "And Boom" I beated her ass. Everyone was cheering.

With a surprise Audrey hugged me. "Congratulations" she smiled. I just smiled still a little bit scared why she's being nice. I turned around and saw Jon motioning for me to follow him.

I jogged over to him so we were in a private area. "Yes babe?" "Why aren't you signing these?" He held up my contract. My face dropped.

"I don't know" I mumbled looking down to the ground."Katherine-" "I don't wanna Wrestle anymore, I'm moving back to England to open up my own Dance Studio-" "Woah Kat why haven't you spoken to me about it?" "It was hard to bring it up." "What about us?" "You can visit" "No Kat I need you by my side." "Jon I can't" "Then I'll quit Wrestling-" "Don't be ridiculous" "Kat-" "Jon wrestling is your passion you don't have any experience on anything else" "Please sign it" "I'm sorry Jon but I made up my mind" I walked away from him.

Dean POV

I walked over to Aj, Audrey tagged along. Strange. "Has Kat spoken to you about not signing her contract?" "What? No" she frowned. "So she hasn't spoken to anyone about it?" "That girl good at hiding things Dean just be careful, she may be strong looking on the outside but she's very delicate on the inside" "I'll talk to her tonight" "It'll be too late" I sighed.

Katherine POV

I passed him my contract. "No signature? I've see you made up your mind." "Yes Vince I have" "Well it's a shame to lose a good talent" "Don't feel like it. No offence but I thought WWE would be better I'll rather be at NXT or a different company. Storylines are poor and in the Attitude Era PG was nothing!"

"Excuse me Miss Valley but you should watch the next word you say or I'll never sign you back" "That's good news to me. WWE is one piece of Shit." I gasped. "I'm sorry was that a bad language I'm sorry. CRAP!" I stormed out.

Seth was stood there. "What the hell Katherine?!" "Someone had to be truthful. Don't worry I'm gonna be with you guys tonight on my last appearance at WWE" I smiled and winked walking away.

Raw

The Shield

We all stood in the ring with the Authority on the ramp. "Now after last week incident we do need to set a punishment for you 4" I rolled my eyes.

"Is that the best you got slag?" everyone gasped. "Katherine!" Jon hissed. "Oh I'm sorry this show PG well they can stick it up my ass" Roman was trying to not laugh

"You better watch your tone" Hunter snapped. "Retire already old man" "YOU DO NOT TALK TO YOUR BOSSES LIKE THAT" Stephanie screamed. "You aren't my bosses" "Do we have to fire you Miss Valley?!" "Why not I've already quit" "You are never coming back to this company again" "I've heard that already from your old man Adios Bitches" I dropped the mic and looked at Jon who looked pissed but sad. "Sorry" I mouthed.

Hotel

I was waiting for Jon to return well I hope he returns. My luggage was packed. I was just in my shorts and tank top ready for bed. He came in quietly placing his keys down and slipped off his leather jacket.

"Jon?" He ignored me going to the bathroom. I sat down on the end of the bed waiting for him. The bathroom door unlocked. He stood at the doorway with a towel around the back of his neck. He was clinging on to it with a pair of boxers on. I stood up.

"Jon can we please talk?" "What's to talk about Katherine?Were you even gonna tell me? Or were you just gonna disappear again?" He stared coldly at me.

I walked up to him. "I didn't know how to tell you" "I know you've said" "And I don't wanna leave you but I have no choice Jon please... Understand..." "Understand what? Katherine I would of been okay with it if you spoke to me sooner. My problem is you're going back to England" "It's my home" "Then move to America where I'm only a couple of hours away from you" "I can't England always gonna be my home" "I know and it's cute how you still have that hot accent like seriously I could listen to you all day but that's not the point" I smirked when he sorta went off the topic. "Move in with me" "What?" "Move in with me Katherine in Vegas" "I'm not a city girl and I can't" "Then we can find a house somewhere around America" "Jon I'm not moving to America"

"Then I'm taking the month off because I am not saying goodbye like this" "Jon-" "My foot still sorta healing, Roman and Seth wouldn't mind." "Please your job is important" "Your important, gosh Katherine can't you see I love you that I would do anything for you"

I started thinking. "Jon how badly do you want kids?" he frowned. "What?" "How badly?" "Whenever you are ready or we have a house" "Then do it" "Kat-" "Let's have a baby" "What? You're joking don't pull this on me." "I'm being serious" I removed my tank top off me. He was staring at my chest before he watched my hand go to his chest. "What are you waiting for?" I whispered. He picked me up as my legs and arms around around his waist and neck.

I kissed him as he walked over to the bed carefully laying me down as he hovered over me not breaking up the kiss.

We're having our special 'Baby Making' night.

.....

Well I had a heart attack Nikki Bella liked and commented on my photo on Instagram omfg it was so unexpected ahh.

If you wanna follow me on Instagram it's @ambrosegally ❤