Halloween

Katherine POV

I was applying Jon makeup on his face. "You have beautiful brown eyes" I smiled still concentrating on his facepaint. I mean it's hard when Dean Ambrose is sat here shirtless in your hotel room.

"And... Done" I placed the brush down. He looked in the mirror. "Wow... I mean I'm not surprised with the amount of makeup you always wore" he smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes and went to my bag.

"Will this wash out?" He asked pointing to his now green hair. "It's washable" I giggled and sat down by the mirror doing my facepaint as Jon was changing into his outfit.

After the facepaint I tied my hair up into a bun so I can place the wig on. "Woah.." I turned around. Jon looked gobsmacked. "How do I look?" "...Hot" I looked at him oddly. "I mean... Woah" "ok enough drooling" I stood up and placed on my outfit.

"Kaaaaaat can you help me with my tie?" "All the time Jon" "Love you too" I playfully rolled my eyes. I finished up with my accessories and grabbed my toy gun. "Do I look Badass?" I posed.

Jon smiled. "You look amazing" he slipped on his last clothing. "Finally done" he mumbled making me giggle.

WWE Halloween Party

As we walked in all the WWE Divas and Superstars were here. "Now we gotta find Wolfie and Power boy" he held on to my hand pulling me with him.

"Aye Kat and Dean looking good" "Evil partners nice!" "Looking good Power Ranger" I smirked. "I can't breath in this mask not gonna lie"

Dean POV

Kat and Seth went off together to get a drink and dance. "Dean, if I was you, You should talk to her tonight the Wedding tomorrow." "I know..." "Make sure she's sober tonight" he patted my back.

They came back, Kat was in fits of laughter. "What happened?" "I accidentally shot my gun into Seth balls by accident. She fell into my arms. "Woah.." I chuckled. She smiled staring into my eyes.

It was disturbed with Seth slowly walking back holding his balls. "I'm...so...sorry" she laughed. Roman was laughing as well. "How did you 'accidentally' shoot it then?" I smirked crossing my arms.

"I was showing him the gun and asked how to trigger it, He pointed it at the floor and showed me how to so as I pressed down it bounced off the floor and hit him straight there, his face made me laugh the most." I couldn't help but laugh. "Fuck you guys!!" He fell on the floor groaning. What a way to start the night.

The rest of the night me and Kat spent the time together catching up more, I had my arm around her shoulders. As it came to the end. We walked back to my Hotel room.

"I better go thanks Jon" she kissed my cheek. "Come inside for a bit we need to have our Horror night" I smiled. She accepted walking in.

I placed a film in as we laid back. I couldn't control my feelings and what I wanted to do to her this is gonna escalate for her but I need it... I want her! "Kat..." she looked at me. I stayed quiet looking at her lips then to her eyes

I leaned in, she frowned but leaned in as well. I placed my lips against hers deepening it placing a hand on her cheek. I pulled away with my forehead against hers. I'm gonna be completely be honest with her and pour my feelings out for her.

"I want you tonight. I want to feel the fire beneath your skin and the way you feel as you melt into me.. I want to feel the electricity that runs through our bodies when I'm loving you. My lips against yours. My mouth on your neck as your fingernails passionately scratch my back. My mouth trailing slowly downwards as I feel you respond to my touch, to my kiss as you give it to me widely. Because Katherine Valley I'm in love with you. The day I asked you what love is and you described it to me. That's what I felt. With you! And I know you're getting Married tomorrow and I'm too late but..." I stared into her sparkly brown orbs. "I love you too much to let you go.." I kissed her passionately.

She started kissing back. I laid her back using my arms either side of her head for support. I pulled away. "Can I?" She nodded. I pulled her top off along with the arm accessories and the spike necklace on her. Our lips is completely smudged from the face paint.

I pulled her wig off which let her hair out loose. I threw my coat and gloves off. She sat up a bit. I kissed her pushing her back down caressing her breasts. I wanted to do this fast but I also wanna take it slow and show her how much I love her.

I was taking my shirts off and unbuttoning my trouser pulling them off and doing the same pulling her shorts and tights off leaving her in her bra and pants.

This was a whole new level. This is where I finally try and claim her. She's all mine. I unclipped her bra throwing it to one side. She was biting down on her lips. I pulled her underwear off before pulling my boxers off.

I've been craving this for years. I was staring down at her figure. I didn't want to hurt her. Everything I said I would do. I was. Her nails digging into my skull as she moaned whilst my tongue does some magic I needed to make her wet to be less painful for her.

She cummed into my mouth. I slowly made my way up pecking her lips. We were staring into each other eyes milimeters
away from each other face.

I positioned the tip to her entry. "Ready?" I whispered. She nodded. I pushed inside of her. Her body reacted going up gasping. I pushed her body back down putting my whole length in thrusting in and out. Her moans were so cute and it turned me on when she moaned out my name.

I was making love to my best friend the one who I want to be my girlfriend. My future Wife. The mother to my kids even though I don't want any I would want them with her only. I watched her facial expression and how she was reacting. The way I was making her feel.

She was biting down on my shoulder shooting pleasure down me. "Fuck! Katherine" I moaned out. "Jon, I'm close" she gasped out in pleasure throwing her head back moving her hips sloppy.

I went in a little harder and faster. "Oh...Jon!!!" She cried out as I repeatedly hit the right spot. "Let go Katherine" I groaned out. She cummed as I carried on thrusting in more before cumming and collapsing on top of her breathing heavily. I looked at her, admiring her beauty. "Katherine?" she looked at me. "I meant every word" I leaned in kissing her lips thrusting in her again. She moaned biting my lips.

Katherine POV

I tried so hard to get over Jon but I'm madly in love with him. The pleasure he was giving me was amazing. He was biting down on my neck thrusting deeper in. I was lightly pulling his hair moaning.

The door opened. "KATHERINE! DEAN!" We both looked up to see Roman and Seth. Umm. I'm just glad Jon huge arm was covering my chest so all they could see was my stomach.

"It's not what it looks like...." I tried cutting off the silence and staring. I heard Jon chuckle. "Uhuh so your clothes flew off and Dean dick 'accidentally' slipped into you?" Roman smirked crossing his arms.

I think my cheeks were bright red. Jon rolled off as I pulled the blanket higher up on me. I mean Jon has no shame he changes in front of the guys, he stood up and slipped his boxers on and just sat down.

Seth has been quiet the whole time. Probably after shooting him in the balls shut him up. I tried so hard not to laugh again. "So are you guys dating?"

I frowned. "I haven't properly officially broke up with Wade and I don't think I'll want to date just yet straight away" I looked at them.

Jon looked at me. "I can wait for you" he whispered in my ear. "Oh god guys just date already" Roman said rolling his eyes. "We can take it slow if you like" he suggested. "Katherine be my girlfriend" I was staring into his blue orbs. Am I rushing? Or Do I accept?

"Jon... I need time" "Kat-" "It's not a rejection-" "Sounds like it" "Jon! Please listen to me. You don't listen you overreact and get mad easily. Please for once" I begged.

He sighed. "I'm sorry, I don't wanna lose you Katherine" he pulled me closer to him. "You won't. I promise" I wrapped my arms around his neck pecking his lips.

"You guys are cute"

"Couple goals"