Funeral

Dean POV

Katherine was being sick again and it's also the day of her parents funeral. This isn't starting off good. "I'm fine" she weakly said sitting down. I wrapped my arm around her pulling her into a tight hug.

She buried her face into my chest and started crying. "Shh" I was soothingly rubbing her back. "I'm scared" she sobbed. "Why are you scared?" She looked at me. I pulled back a piece of hair away from her face.

"I don't wanna let go, I never got to say goodbye.." "Well now is your chance to say goodbye" she nodded at that and rested her head on to my shoulder as I hugged her tighter. "The Angles can't wait for a moment" she mumbled. I closed my eyes and sighed. It's gonna take time.

Near the end of the funereal

Her brother finished his speech which was beautiful. Jay, Harry and Katherine stood by each other.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a few seconds before reopening them, what is she doing?

Katherine : Brother And Sister Together Will Make It Through

My eyes widened. She's singing in public. In front of everyone.

Some Day A Spirit Will Take You And Guide You There
I Know You've Been Hurting But I've Been Waiting To Be There For You
And I'll Be There Just Helping You Out Whenever I Can
Everybody's Free

Jay : Listen This Ones For All The Ones Showing Love, it's Appreciated Life's Crazy Man Listen To The Lyrics

[Chorus:]
Katherine : Stay With Me Don't Fall Asleep To Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment
Harry : (They Can Wait For A Moment)

[Chorus:]
Katherine : Stay With Me Don't Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment

Jay : Listen, Listen To The Words

[Verse 1:]
Harry & Jay : Don't Cry For Me When I'm Gone No Point Of Wasted Tears Our Time Will Come One Day And I'm Just Confronting My Fears Though it's Not Really A Fear it's More Like A Destiny Some Times I Sit And Wonder Is This Life Really For Me, 'Coz I've Seen, Seen, Heard, Felt, I'm Done. I Hope Ur Proud Of Where I've Come, You've Seen Me Grown An Helped Me Thou, An There Is No Repaying You, I'm Here An I Feel Like I'm Delaying You, Betraying You, An When I'm Gone I Hope There's Sum1 Saving You

[Chorus:]
All : Stay With (I'm Gonna Stay, Listen) Me Don't Fall Asleep Too Soon (I'm Gonna Try Not To) The Angels Can Wait For A Moment (They Can Wait Man, I Swear)
Stay With Me Don't Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels (I'm Gonna Hold On) Can Wait For A Moment

[Verse 2:]
Harry : I Wanna See Your Face Every Time I Come Home 'Coz I can't Leave you Like This In This Cold World Alone, But, In This Live Were Livin' Who Knows When I'll Be Gone, I Don't Wanna Leave You Wiv Wot Ifs, Now I'm In For Long (To The World) there's To Much To Prove, An Sometimes I Wonder Wot I Really Have To Lose, An Then I Really See it's Not All About Me, I Wanna Show You From This Harsh Mad Reality, it's Real.

[Chorus:]
All : (Like, Life's Risky Sometimes, But Really, you Gotta Take Your Chances)
Stay With Me Don't Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment(it's Crazy Look)
(Listen 2 The Words)

[Verse 2:]
Jay : To The World,
Life's A Game An We Need 2 Play It Correct, Do The Right Moves An Don't Get Caught Up In Ldza Mess, Be Calm Don't Be Stressed, Be Sure To Pass Ya Test, Stand Ur Ground An Don't Let Others Put You To The Test (Repeat)

[Chorus:]
Katheirne : Stay With Me don't Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment [x3]

Her voice was breaking at the end. As the tears fell. I stood up and hugged her. The people that were here clapped with a small smile on their face.

.....

I stood back watching her and her brothers stare down at the gravestone

In loving memory of Jerry and Katie Valley 1960-2015 & 1965-2015
A loving Father and Mother.

"Hey man" Seth patted my back. Roman was on the other side of me. "It's sad" "I know the feeling" "Give it a few weeks before it comes back to normal" "It won't be the same, They're family were so close. She always went to her parents for advice"

"She has you Dean. Remember that" "I'm not her Father though" "But you will be the Father of her future unborn kids" "I don't know if I'll ever get kids out of her." I truthfully spoke. "You will I can see it"

They slowly walked away. Katherine came up to me I wrapped my arms around her. "You ok Princess?" Stupid question. She just sighed and looked at me. "They're gone. I gotta accept that" she quietly said.

........

As everyone was gathered around a little get together. Everyone talking saying sorry for the loss and everything like that. I was talking to Jay Wife and Brother, best to know the family.

I realised Katherine wasn't anywhere. I looked outside. She was sat on the edge of the path staring down at the floor. I placed my drink down sitting beside her.

"When my Mum died, I felt exactly the same way. When my Dad was sent to prison my Mum would look after me but drugs consumed her and took her life. I found drugs in your bags Katherine and it makes my heart break that you think that it's another way out of pain. What would it do if they killed you? How would that make me feel? Losing my mother and the love of my life through drugs?"

She lifted her head looking at me. "Jonathan I forgot and I haven't even taken any. I was going to but I haven't, guess I'm sorta glad you threw them away which I'm assuming you have"

"Tomorrow a new life. Don't let grief ruin your life. It's a big step but it's time to move on."

"I love you Jon" she took my hand. "I love you too" I leaned over and kissed her.