Together? Forever

Katherine POV

I flipped her over my shoulder into a headlock. She was struggling for the ropes slowly lifting herself up elbowing me in the guts. She shoved me and drop kicked me down.

"Come on!!" Seth yelled. Jon was pacing back and forward. Roman stood there with his arms crossed. Paige pulled me up by my hair and screamed in my face "This is my house" I slapped her making the crowd cheer.

She looked back at me with a glare. I bent down motioning her to bring it. She ran at me I dodged it making her hit the pole injuring her shoulder.

A weird sort of music played through the arena. I turned around and saw Audrey coming down flipping her hair with her arms up. I was flipped into a roll up from a distraction. The Bell rang. Paige quickly rolled out backing up the ramp. I was on my knees in shock.

I stood back up boiling with anger. A pair of large hands went on my shoulders. I turned my head to look at Jon giving me the look. I sighed and watched her and Paige walk off together.

Before we went to roll out the ring. Bad News Barrett song played oh here we go I rolled my eyes. For some reason I had an off feeling in my chest near my heart like it was breaking. I gasped pressing down.

"Katherine?" Jon looked at me concerned. Even Seth and Roman looked at me. "I'm fine"

"Ahh isn't it my favourite group" he laughed. "Haven't you forgotten about our match? I brought along some friends"

Sheamus and Cm Punk came out. Great just great. I jumped down out the ring. Roman and Jon went on ringside. Seth was starting off the match.

Skip the match

He backed away laughing as Jon had a massive cut under his eye. His head was on my lap. As we went backstage, I took him straight to the trainers room. "Oww" he hissed as they were clearing it up.

"You ok?" "Hmm?" I looked at him. The Doc was still dabbing the cut. I just nodded biting down on my nails. I felt a pair of arms around me making me jump and turn around to look into the blue orbs of my boyfriend.

"Katherine" "Jon not now please" I pulled his hands off my waist and walked away. He grabbed my hand. I looked down at it then him.

He gave me his stern look. "I have to see Jay" I pecked his lips looking at him for a few seconds before pulling our hands apart walking out.

Dean POV

I sat down pulling and brushing my hair back. Seth walked in. "Sup man how's the eye?" "Alright haven't been thinking about it much" "What's up with Kat?" "That's what I wanna know"

I stood back up and walked out with Seth following as I'm walking past Alicia and Renee are at each other throat. Oh great. I left them to their bittering.

I don't know why but I have this bad feeling on something. "Dean?" I turned around. Renee was bleeding. She was gonna fall. Seth and I ran to her catching her. "Renee!" "What's wrong with her?" Seth said. "I..don't know!"

I turned around and Alicia had a blunt knife in her hand with a smirk on her face. She walked away. That crazy fucking bitch. I searched her body where she was bleeding. It was her hip. "You need the doctors right now" I lifted her up

Katherine POV

Call it dramatic I ran through the hall to my hotel room, I have this disgusting turn in my stomach as I reached the handle turning it. Jay had his back to me. He was slowly pulling the phone away from his ear and turned around.

He was crying, Actual tears pouring out. He's never cried.. Ever! "Jay..." "Harry went to the hospital this morning." "..No" "Mum and Dad dead... they died in each other arms" "No.. No No No NO NO NO" I screamed pulling my hair. Jay pulled me into a hug as I freaked out crying. "Shh shh I know I know" he tried comforting me.

Dean POV

I was looking through the window to see her peacefully sleeping. The nurse came up to me. "She's gonna be fine, the operation was a success" "Thank you" I sighed and went into the waiting room.

Wade was there. He stood up. "How is she?" "She's fine" he sighed in relief.. "Thanks.." "No problem" I patted his back walking out the room. My phone started ringing. "Ello?" "Jay?" "What?" "I'm on my way"

Hotel room

I barged through the door. Katherine was rocking back and forward hugging a pillow with tear stain cheeks. Jay eyes were puffy red. He was opposite to her. He looked up and gave me a small smile and got up. "I'll leave it from here" he walked out.

"Kat..." I went to hold her hand. She tried backing up against the couch even more. I sighed sitting down opposite to her this time. "I'm so sorry Katherine" she wasn't looking at me. She was too busy staring down at the floor like she saw a ghost.

"I love you so much, Baby Girl it's gonna get better. I know the pain. I know the suffering." I went to hold her hand again.

She lifted it up. "Don't touch me, Shut up. Leave me alone" she snapped. "You know I'm not gonna leave you like this" "Jonathan, go, now! I don't wanna see anyone!" "Ka-" "GO! NOW!" she screamed. I sat beside her.

She was mumbling to herself "No no no no" she was fighting her tears. "Shh" I pulled her into a hug. She literally no jokes cried so much my top was soaked. Her hand was clinging on to my arm. She was letting it out.

"Shh, I'm here" I kissed the top of her head. It was complete silence. The only noise you could hear was the sobs escaping Katherine mouth.