Baby Shower

Katherine POV

I woke up to someone talking. Jon was face to face with my bump. My heart melted. "I can't wait to meet you in 5 weeks time little one's. Just so you know you have the best Mummy in the whole wide world" he placed a kiss on top my bump.

He looked up. "And Mummy has now woken" he kissed me. Gosh I missed all this. I missed him. I bit my lips whimpering. "You okay?" Jon frowned. I grabbed his hand placing it on where the kick was coming from.

His eyes widened in happiness. "Gosh they're active little buggers" "They know their Daddy here" I smiled. He grinned at that kissing me all over my face.

I sat up. "Hmm babe can you massage my foot? It's sore" he chuckled sitting at the end of the bed with one foot resting on his thigh as his hands did some magic. I moaned. "mmm that feels good baby" "Not the first time I've made you feel good" he smirked making me gasp. "Jonathan!" "Yeeees" he smiled innocently at me.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him. He's been massaging both my feet and gosh he's amazing at it no jokes. "I'm gonna take a cold shower" he mumbled getting up. "Why don't you use me instead? To help you with your little friend" I winked. He growled making me bite my lips as he walked over crashing his lips on to mine putting pressure on my stomach.

"Woah easy there Jon don't wanna crush the babies" "Shit" he lifted himself up. I giggled as we had a little bit of fun.

....

"Holy crap Kat I think everyone down the whole floor heard you" Jon chuckled as I blushed. The blanket was covering my chest and private area. My bump and legs you could see. Jon had it around his waist.

"it's been a while okay give the pregnant girl a break" the door opened to a sweaty Harry and Jay. I squealed trying to cover my whole body as Jon shot up with the blanket around him.

"Gross guy" Harry gagged. "Umm I have nothing to say..." Jay said. I just chuckled. "Don't worry I need to shower anyways. But I need help getting up." "Have fun Jon" they both walked out closing the door. I rolled my eyes.

....

"No Jokes they've decorated and planned it all out for you" I just groaned sitting at the end of the bed with a black dress on. It was bare around the bump as it was netted around. My hands were resting on it. "Do I have to go? My feet really hurt" "Yes" the twins grabbed an arm each pulling me up.

"Someone carry m-" I screamed when Harry picked me up bridal style surprising me. "Thank you Big Brother" "No problemo baby sis with her hormonal talking" he smirked making me growl at that.

Harry carried me out the hotel with Jay following behind. People are causally staring but oh well. We were walking well they were me being carried for 5 minutes now and he finally put me down. They took my hand and as we stepped in. I saw a banner that said Baby Shower. Uh oh.

"Surprise" Everyone shouted. All my friends and family were here. I smiled widely. "Oh my god" "Auntie Kitty" Kylie ran up to me hugging my legs. She ran to Jay as he lifted her up.

Jon, Roman, Seth, Aj and Audrey all walked up to me. "And you still went with the idea" I crossed my arms smirking looking at the two girls. They smiled innocently at me.

"Comes have some girly time" they dragged me over where Natalya, Rachel, Brie, Nikki and.... Renee... was.

Dean POV

I chuckled watching my fiancée with the girls. Jay walked over holding his daughter. "Uncle Jon how are the babies gonna come out?" "You should ask your Father that" I looks at Jay. He glared at me making me smirk.

William came crawling to me. I picked him up and kissed him on the cheek. "You excited for your new brothers and sisters?" He clapped his hands squealing. Even though they're gonna be his Half Brother or Sister. They're still family. I mean you don't have to be blood to be a family. I still count Roman and Seth as my brothers and we're not related.

"Well I'm still single and kid zone free" Harry smirked until he looked at Audrey. I narrowed my eyes and smacked the back of his head. 'Oww the fuck was that for" "Stop looking at Seth girlfriend" "I wasn't..." "So convincing" I rolled my eyes. "What she's still looking hot" "Who's hot?" Seth came over with Roman.

Jay chuckled as Harry eyes widned. "Uh this girl I know... she's not here!" He added the last part in quickly. Smooth Harry... smooth...

"Ok..." Seth walked over to Max. Jay took Kylie to get some food. I saw Katherine opening up her presents the girls have got her and so far I see Nappies, Bottles, Bibs etc.

I smiled. "Dada I'm hungey" bless him trying to say hungry, still cute. "Let's get you your bottle then. You better be drinking juice and be off the milk mister" he giggled and nodded his head. "That's my big boy."

Katherine POV

"You really didn't have to get me anything girls" I smiled. "Aww but we had to Kat" Brie smiled at me she looked down at the bump. "May I?" "Go ahead" she placed her hand on the bump. "Wow" she gasped. One of them started kicking making her smile wider. "Oh my god.." I giggled.

I saw Audrey look over somewhere. I followed her gaze to my brother. I mean they were High School sweethearts.. Aj even caught on. "Audrey" Aj quietly said. She looked her and then at me. She bit her lips. I got up well tried and managed to do it. I motioned Audrey and Aj to follow.

We went somewhere more private. "Do you still like my brother Audrey?" Her eyes widned. She still looked down. "He was my first love Kat.. I mean no one gets over there first love.." "If you could would you go out with him again" "I don't know I'm dating Seth.. he's such a sweetheart to me." "Au.. you can't date Seth and be in love with Harry. It's hard but you're gonna have to decide before it's too late."

"But it's like Harry here and Seth travels with me mostly. I'm gonna be seeing more of Seth than Harry" "It's not about how much you see them it's about how much you love them. Who's always gonna be there for you?" "I don't know... I don't know! " she ran out. I heard little whimpers. She's crying.

AJ and I both looked at Seth and Harry. Seth watched her but did nothing. Harry.. he ran after her.

Aj and I looked at each other with our arms corssed. "Definitely Harry" we said at the same time as we sat and continued my baby shower.

Audrey POV

"Audrey?!" I stopped and turned around. "What do you want Harry?" My voice broke due to holding back my tears. "I wanted to check on you." "I'm fine!" "Yeah 'cause you look it"

I stayed quiet. He had a point. He sighed. "Audrey look I still love you and I know you're with Seth and everything but-" I cut him off crashing my lips on to his. He was shocked at first but instantly started kissing back wrapping his arms around my waist. He lifted me up my ass as I was pulling at his hair. Gosh this is making me feel young again. All the memories.

"Audrey. Harry.." we stopped and saw Jon and Jay stood there with their mouth wide open. I quickly jumped done awkwardly standing there as Harry scratched the back of his neck.

"Uh.. I was giving her the kiss of life" I smacked my hand over my face. Still the idiot he is.