Angel with a Shotgun

A/N so there's 2 more chapters after this and I'm gonna be honest it might be an emotional chapter to you but it might not be but the song is good aye? I love it and if you have a weird imagination just picture the whole battle to yourself like the guys running or Katherine escaping yadda yadda yadda whislt playing it XD Hope you guys are enjoying my book.

Katherine POV

"Why can't you let me go Toby? What did I do to deserve all this? I never once bothered you until you took my drunk ass inside the bedroom and stuck your junk inside of me!!"

"You see that's the problem Katherine. I didn't know sticking my 'Junk' will affect me too. My Parents kicked me out. Everybody hated me and then when it all went around that I attacked you I had to leave. I was being threatened!" "And who's fault is that Toby?!"

He grabbed my chin forcefully staring into my eyes. "I blame you" he let me go. I saw a knife sticking out of his back pocket. "Well fine if you want to start again then we can"

He looked at me narrowing his eyes. "And why the change of heart?" "What's the point of fighting when I know you're just gonna keep me here. Might as well get use to it" I shrugged.

He was staring at me. "I see you are still that smart girl then" he cut the ropes of my legs and pulled me up by my arms. He pushed me forwards. That was until a bullet missed my fucking head the fuck. Toby turned around. It was Harry. I smiled.

Toby growled and pulled his gun at Harry aiming it at him. My eyes grew wide. But thankfully he quickly dodged it. Guns were firing. My heart was turning as well as my stomach. Oh gawd. Please hope that none of my family are hurt.

Audrey POV

We were about to walk outside when guns fired all our eyes widened. "GET THE KIDS OUT!!" We ran to the front door. That was until pain shot through my leg. I collasped on the floor with a loud thump Max turned around to help me but bullets were flying none stop. "GO! GO HELP THE OTHERS I'LL HIDE" he was hesitating. "GO!" he quickly ran I looked down. Fuck! I've been shot in the leg.

I quickly crawled behind a counter until I saw.. my Daughter. I gasped. She was on the bed crying. I was gonna get up until a bullet skimmed my face. I quickly ducked. Crap.

Dean POV

I ducked as the dust and walls were breaking due to the bullets. Jay was shooting back and quickly hid in cover reloading. He looked at me. We both nodded and pointed our guns shooting back.

Katherine POV

Toby was using me as his human shield. But Harry to be honest Harry has a good aim. Like when we were little with his neurf gun. He would purposely shoot me in the head and the windows to the point Mum banned it off him.

Toby shoved me on the floor and pointed the gun at me. Harry appeared but he frozed. "Drop the weapon" Toby growled. Harry grip tightened on the gun that was pointed at Toby.

"Drop it! Or I'll shoot your sister" he growled. Harry looked at me then back at him. I heard the click of the gun. I closed my eyes embracing what's about to happen when I heard the gun drop and being kicked over.

Harry had his hands up in surrender. Toby chuckled. "On your knees" he did as he was told.

Dean POV

Jay and I were trying to search for Harry but he ran off somewhere. We turned to a different room and saw Kelsey on the bed crying her little eyes out. I quckly ran over picking her up, "Hey shh you're okay now. Uncle Jon here to protect you"

"Jon!" Jay called out. I turned to see he was carrying Audrey. My eyes widened. "Where's the others!" "To safety. Max went to save me but I told him to go" she choked out. I sighed in relief.