Chapter 15 Sweet Dreams

"Ahhhhh!" Her screams were painful. No matter what I did she couldn't hear me. I knew that Lauren would come into my cell soon and torture me. I would fight so that she will keep torturing me. So that she'd stop hurting Samantha, at least for a little while.

"Lauren!" I shouted. "Leave her alone you psychotic bitch!" I almost never swear but I'd have to get her attention to get her away from Samantha. Lauren exited out of the room and before long the door to mine opened. She stood at the top of the stairs you could see the infuriated lines all over her face. "Fine!" She yelled. "If you want to be tortured so baldly!" Paine shot through me. Every nerve, every vein, every inch of my skin. "And well were at it, let's make this interesting!" The wall that I could see Samantha through went completely see through. How could I tell, because the look on her face, Samantha's face was something that I'd never forget. Pure horror. I screamed as sharp spikes of pain shot through my skull. I tried to lay on the floor but my chains were too short. Another scream, another jolt of pain, another scream more pain. Samantha was shouting my name over and over again. Lauren was giving her more nightmares. And every time she transferred from one dream to the other she shivered as if she was being possessed. "Samantha!" I screamed. "Dove!" She was never going to just torture just me. Lauren descended down the staircase and came up to the wall Samantha was right behind her still screaming in pain. She gave me a hard stair and then smiled. "You'll never be able to save her." "And you know it!" She spat at me. I sneered. "You have no idea what I'm capable of." She shook her head. "Oh I think I do." My gaze never wavered. "We'll see." I said. She scoffed. "Well I'd say sweet dreams."

"But there aren't any left."