Epilogue

I wretch out putrid water from my lungs, spewing out the burning, salty, crimson shaded liquid. Looking around me, it seems that I am the only one who was being drowned, to survive.

  Some people are just unconscious, as their breathing can be heard throughout the destroyed ballroom, but most are dead from the drowning. Their bodies scatter the floor, each of them showing signs of blueish purple lips and bulging eyes. My arms are crumpled in odd directions underneath the weight of my body and my dress, as I struggle to use my legs to push myself across the floor.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

The excruciatingly painful scream rattles from my throat making the salt and sand in my lungs grind with the intensity of FIRE!

I keep pushing forward when my right shoulder grazes against something metal. I painfully twist my head and my eyes focus on a corkscrew with blood dripping from it. The same corkscrew that Charlie used to attack my bodyguards just before Samantha-. My mind is exploding with anger, anger and REVENGE.

Samantha, Samantha, Samantha, Samantha! Samantha!!

The word I say is beyond blood curdling as the rage inside me bursts out angrily in every damn direction, spreading through the entire ballroom. The sound violently rips itself free from my throat in one final, frightening, sense scarring scream.

"SAMANTHAAAAA!!!!"