Chapter 24 Silence

I had done this before. Except the last time I didn't even realize I was doing it. But this time I knew what to do. The familiar feeling of waking up began to wash over me. I knew I'd be back soon, and I'd be controlling Lauren, my mother. And when I do, oh is she going to pay!

My eyes explode open and all the rage inside of me projects in the form of thundering rolling energy onto almost everyone in the room especially my mother. I can barely hear the screams around me as unnatural strength courses through every bone in my body and I rip free of the rope ties that have bound me to my chair. I get up to stand right in front of my mother, a raging heartbeat pounds in every single one of my veins. Pure blinding, white hot rage, consumes every part of me as my feet begin to gradually lift off the ground. Any sane thought goes out the window as anger eats away at my heart and soul. This is extremely against my better judgement, and morals. But, now there's no going back.

THIS ENDS. NOW.

Samantha's eyes are glowing a vibrant flowing ocean blue. They're cold and menacing, like she's conjuring up dangerous deadly currents from the dark deep. The air around us feels like it's consumed with a deadly powerful rushing energy. Her body has lifted from the floor so that she's suspended about five feet off the ground. What she's doing isn't even possible! Everyone in the room except for me and her father have sunk to the floor like Lauren, some are holding their heads, some have passed out. But most are screaming, Lauren included. Any glass that didn't shatter when Samantha screamed now crumbles to pieces as each stain glass decoration shatters, sending jagged shards flying through the air. I have to duck my face down to my chest just to keep the pieces of glass from getting into my eyes. Samantha's father has been released by Lauren's "henchmen" and is now covering his ears. I on the other hand am still trying to get out of the tangle of ropes that Samantha has broken. Fighting through the pain that her screaming is causing me, I rip free of my bonds. I stand in front of Samantha's floating body as close as I can get but it's like I'm pushing against an invisible barrier. Her whole body turns the color of swirling ocean water and her eyes are now a crackling blue energy. Samantha's horrid screaming intensifies and I'm blasted back against a far wall, cracking my head violently, definitely giving myself a horrendously painful concussion.

  The pain that's tearing it's way through my skull is almost unbearable! No! No! This can't be happening! My fingernails are digging into my skull making blood spill from the intense pressure I'm putting on my head, ripping out small chunks of my flesh. Blood is violently cascading from my nose onto my lips flowing into my mouth with that familiar metallic iron taste. I'm awake but horrible images flash across my mind of terrifyingly drowning in an ocean, the scrape of the sand and coral making me bleed out, the pull of the undertow, the burning in my lungs as salt water and churning sand fills them, the dizziness, the creatures that come to tear me apart, digging into me, mangling my insides, tearing out each vital intestine, eating away at all my precious tissue, forcing my blood to mix with the burning, rigid cold ocean water. The crashing of waves against my body time after time beating me down like rocks overtime, crushing every fiber, every bone, grating away at every part of my tormented soul, until nothing is left. And it's on a repeating cycle. Thirst has taken over every taste bud on my tongue. I clench my hands around my throat feeling it begin to spasm as my lungs fill with all the way with ocean water. I try to grasp for some air, my veins prominently protruding from my neck, but nothing seems to happen. A gurgling heavy feeling takes over my body as I tumble under the waves making me choke out what feels like gallons of ocean water. I hear gurgled screams just like my own over and over again as I wrench my head backwards, dropping my arms to my sides. Then a clear voice rings out in my head.

I am taken back in shock, and so is Samantha's father when Samantha begins to speak, her facial expressions murderous, because for a single gut wrenching moment everything goes still, even Lauren.

"Death, my dear mother, should be a fair price for someone who has cheated it, so, many, times."

Horror washes over me as Samantha's sentence ends and her words ring cold and true. I can feel my blood begin to kirtle and my eyes become glassy as no oxygen passes over my lips to my brain, and my lungs fill to the brim with ocean water. THE UNSPEAKABLE  SUFFERING GOES ON FOREVER, AND EVER, NEVER ENDING. THE NUMBER Of MINUTES TICKING DOWN BEFORE I DIE FROM THE WATER SUFFOCATING ME, DROWNING ME, KILLING ME!

Until, it's over........
And all I hear is silence.