Chapter 7 Look For Me

I was still as I looked down at myself seeing that I was in a green dress this time matching the forest around me it had black long lace sleeves and a green train with a black corset wrapped around my stomach. It was stunning with my long blonde hair.

I didn't see anything besides the forest around me no eyes pulling me into the darkness, no feelings of fear, It was just calm and now so was I. I walked around a couple of trees. The back of my dress seemed to float over the ground so it didn't snag on any of the brush surrounding me. I walked around the trees a couple more times when I heard somewhat low manly voice. It was smooth and alluring like music.

"You have such beautiful blue eyes Samantha." I stopped dead and looked up at the sky. Nothing was there. I breathed in softly. "I wish I could say the same for you." I interjected. The voice scoffed. "Why?" "You don't think my eyes are beautiful?" I was beginning to get mad. "No I don't." "At first they show me something beautiful then it turns into a nightmare!" My breathing was ragged and hard. I sat plopping onto the ground with a light thud. As I wrapped my arms around my scrunched up knees I put my head into my lap. "I'm trying to communicate with you." "If you'd only let me in." The voice pleaded. I cut him off. "No!" "No!" "This isn't how I want to communicate with you!" "In fact I don't want to communicate with you at all!" "I want you to just go away." "Leave me alone!" I shouted. My head was still in my lap so my voice was particularly muffled when I spoke. But his was crystal clear. "Just calm down Samantha." He said in a soothing voice. "I'm not going to harm you." My stomach lurched and I was beginning to get agitated. My heart was beating a mile a minute! How could he ask me to calm down! "I don't trust you." I spoke with quiet anger. "I don't trust you." I was crying I knew because I felt tears on my cheeks I sniffed and tried to wipe them away. But oh was I angry.

When I finally did calm down a little he spoke again slowly so as not to scare me. "Samantha when you wake up I want you to look for me." "Look for him!" I thought. "Why in the name of hell would I look for you?" I spoke softly to myself. I felt a hitch in my chest. It was slightly painful. After that my dream started to slowly melt away. I could feel myself waking up. "Was I actually going to look for him when I woke up?" "Should I?" I thought. I didn't want to, but I also wanted to see his face. I've only seen some of his distinct features so I was curious to see the rest of him. But the only way I could do that is if I'd do what he told me to. No matter how much the idea of it frightened me. I would Look for him.

I would.