Don't Cry Wolf (A Student/ Teacher Mate Story)

If you like this please vote :)

Yes, it's about werewolves and no, there are no vampires involved, well, there may be, but I haven't decided FULLY. This is really about the relationship of a student (unknowingly a were) and a teacher (Alpha's son) and how the pack comes to realise about the relationship and that it has to be kept secret from the rest of the school. The school in this is a mixture of one pack of werewolves and a whole load of humans, so it's not like she's left out.

One

                “Welcome to Summer High,” the old smelly receptionist greeted as she passed me my things, “this is everything you need to find, if you get stuck someone will help you out.”

                “Thanks,” I smiled at her and then I left the hallway. I had English first in classroom D4, which, on the map, seemed to be on the other side of the building. I sighed and began to follow the random directions and as I walked, the hallways grew emptier and emptier. I hated being in new schools, it sucked. For one, my parents have always moved to different places due to my dad’s job and my dad’s just got a job in the city about an hour away from the little town of Sunnyside. Mom is a work-at-home mom working for Amazon, so she doesn’t need to really need to worry about anything.

                I finally found my classroom ten minutes after the bell had rang and opened the door. The whole class fell silent and I sighed inwardly before looking at the teacher. He was, not joking, the hottest guy to walk on this earth and I have seen my fair share. But, I couldn’t check him out without him being cocky, so I left it.

                “Hi, I’m Elizabeth, I’ve just moved here,” I told him, handing a slip, “Sorry I’m late.”

                “No worries,” he said in a beautiful Southern American accent, “class, this is Elizabeth Nighy, she’s moved from New York, so treat her well. I’m Mr Stone; would you like to introduce yourself?”

                “Um… I’m Lizzie, I’m originally from Britain, but I move around a lot,” I shrugged.

                “Cool, just sit anywhere,” he told me and, considering there was only one spare seat, I took that one right at the back. A few people said hello and I greeted them back nicely before taking my seat in between two what-looked-like jocks. I looked back up at the teacher whose eyes met mine before he continued on with the lesson. He was generally beautiful with tanned skin and black eyes, a bit of a stubble thing going on, but it looked professional; and, he had beautiful short brown hair which was styled. I could tell the majority of the girls in the class adored him… why wouldn’t they? He was obviously a cool teacher, especially from his cool attitude towards me when I entered the classroom.

                “So, Cal, in Macbeth, why does Macbeth change his mind about killing Duncan?” Mr Stone asked someone in the direction of the right end of the classroom. I sighed inwardly, I actually despised Macbeth in my last school and I really hoped I wouldn’t have to do it in a new school, but I guess I have to, “… good. So therefore…”

                “So, Lizzie,” someone whispered from next to me and I turned to see the hottest of the two jocks look at me. He had beach blonde shaggy hair and blue eyes and he wore a football shirt, something told me that he created the word ‘player’, “where’ve you come from?”

                “New York,” I answered in a hushed tone, then I looked back at the front. Didn’t Mr Stone just tell the whole class that? Yes, of course he did.