Chapter Six: Confession.

Remember to voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

VOTE!!

-Sweetestheart-

P.S. Any ideas who I should cast for roles? DO NOT INCLUDE MEGAN FOX PUH-LEASE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six

                Mr Stone was quiet for the next few days; well he didn’t really speak to me anyway and treated me like any other student would at school. Being at home with him wasn’t really any different either; he just treated me as if I’d always lived there and like he couldn’t be bothered to speak to me. He didn’t even sit with his family at dinner and was always out too, it was kind of getting on my nerves. The thing I’d really come to realise is that I obsessed over Mr Stone a lot more than I mourned my parents’ death, and that’s saying something since it had only been a couple of days.

                It was Friday and I was getting ready to go out with the big group into the nearby city. It was movie night and we were, apparently, going to watch ‘Stranded’, which was a horror movie about a load of people who get stuck on an island and get killed by people. Definitely not my kind of film, but it will be one that will have me cuddling up to Mr Stone… uh… okay, I mean… did I just say that?! What I really meant was that I hate horror movies… and the storyline is so TYPICAL!

                A knock on the door brought me out of my reverie as I was staring at myself in the mirror. I’d decided to go for the casual look of shorts, a tank top that was covered with the American flag, tights, black pumps and a small grey cardigan too. I’d done my eyes with smoky effect and added a minute bit of lip gloss for effect. My hair was pinned up in a messy bun and, overall, I thought I looked good for going out to the theatre.

                “Come in,” I answered in a half-shout whilst I grabbed my bag. The door opened and I turned to meet the eyes of a very HOT looking Mr Stone. I think I just died and went to heaven or at least God had sent down an angel. He was dressed casually in dark blue jeans, a pair of black shoes, a Ralph Lauren black polo shirt and his leather jacket. He looked smokin’ hot!

                “Ready to go?” he smirked, obviously noticing that I’d checked him out, but I RECKON HE CHECKED ME OUT TOO!

                “Oh, so you’re now talking to me, huh?” I raised an eyebrow at him with a small smirk on my face. Mr Stone studied me for a moment before sighing deeply.

                “Sorry, it just felt… I felt like you thought it would be awkward,” he admitted, looking down at the floor. I watched him for a moment before I sauntered over and hugged him around the waist tightly.

                “Don’t worry, sir, it’s all good here,” I told him. Before I let go, arms wrapped around me and I felt myself being pulled tightly into his chest for a few moments until he broke the hug, placing an arm around my shoulder. We began to walk downstairs and then met Lily and Kyle outside, but before I could say hi, hands were placed over my eyes and then I felt myself being moved somewhere. “What’s going on?”

                “Are you ready?” Mr Stone whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

                “For what?” I questioned and, without answering, he removed his hands and I stared straight at the Chevy truck that was in the garage in town. I gasped with surprise and then turned around to face him, “what’s this for?”

Don't Cry Wolf (Student/ Teacher) [The Forbidden Series: Book 2] (EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें