Chapter Ten: Camping (Part Two) "Hot, dirty sex"

VOTEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Ten

                “How…far…are…we…running…?” I asked between breathes as we continued to run further into the forest on a sixth round of relievo. Unfortunately, we got on when it came to the third round since I made us get caught (oops), but I soon got the hang of it and that’s how we ended up running further and further through the forest. Apparently, Red and Todd were the best ‘sniffers’ of the game, so we had to run to get as far away as possible like the rest of them.

                “Just up ahead,” he informed me, clearly not that much out of breath, then again he was a full blown werewolf that was well built where as I was just weak and small (boohoo!). And, like Damon had informed me, we slowly came to a halt in a clump of trees that would serve as our hiding place for a while. Damon’s phone buzzed and he quickly turned it on silent before checking the text, then he smirked and showed me it: Red + Todd got Lily, but they can’t find Kyle lmao.

                I chuckled and shook my head. “Maybe I should’ve teamed up with Lily to become failures together.”

                “No, I quite enjoy being a failure with you,” he informed me huskily before pushing me gently against the tree behind me and kissing me softly on my lips. And, so it was that we made out in the middle of the forest whilst we were supposed to be hiding from the others, but I didn’t care because it was hot like him and it built into a more passionate kiss with us practically grabbing at each others clothes, but none of us removing an item of clothing from each other.

                When he pulled away, we were certainly out of breath, but we continued to stare into each other’s eyes until my stomach growled and I realised I was hungry. Damon chuckled, kissed my lips softly and then started pulling me back in the direction of the camp. I don’t know how long it took us to get there, but, by the time we did, everyone was socializing around the campfire whilst Red was burning a barbeque.

                “Ah, there they are!” Kyle announced, just like the day before, “where were you?”

                “We ran for a while,” Damon informed him. More like hours.

                “BARBEQUES UP!” Red shouted loudly and everyone scrambled up to get food.

I looked at Damon and he looked at me with raised eyebrows before I pegged it to the tree and shouted, “THREE, TWO, ONE… MAN, POST AND RUN!”

Everyone’s attention flew to me and then they all burst out laughing. I danced around, shaking my booty as I did whilst I did the victory dance and then I ran over to the buffet and stole two burgers before sitting next to Lily on a different log than Damon, who was happily in conversation with Red, Todd and a couple of other guys.

“You kissed yet?” Lily wagged her eyebrows and I laughed a little before nodding and she grinned wide, “Yay!”

“Shut up,” my face burnt bright red as I took a bite out of my burger.

“What was it like?”

“You’re his sister; you’re not supposed to be asking this like a teenage girl.”

She shrugged. “He might be crap, I was just wondering whether all them girls actually meant it when he said he was good at kissing.” She winked.

I glared at her, “what do you mean all them girls?”

“The ones Damon slept with,” she smirked, “come on, you don’t think you’ll be his first one, do you?”

I shook my head and sighed, “guess not.”