Chapter Thirteen: My Elizabeth.

Voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

This is so cheesy. Bahahahaha.

-Sweetestheart-

Thirteen: My Elizabeth.

Damon's P.O.V

                I ran as a fast as possible back to the pack house with Elizabeth in my arms. She was also a recently changed, so her full healing power wouldn’t come into force just yet. I felt scared and sad at that moment just in case she wouldn’t survive the bullet, but I had to hold faith. When I arrived home, I barged into the house, startling my father as he stepped down the final step.

                “Damon,” he said surprised.

                “She’s been shot,” I informed him and he gestured me to follow him. My mom came as quick as possible and ushered me out of the room we put her in, probably with how worried I looked. Five minutes later, the local nurse came in through the front doors and barged her way past me in the corridor before entering the room. I sighed deeply, hoping and praying she was alright.

                “Son, you should go for a walk or something,” my father said as he walked through the bedroom door. If he wasn’t the alpha, I would’ve told him to shove off, but knowing he was the alpha, I had to do as I was told, even if I knew it was for the best. I decided to take a walk into the woods, knowing that civilisation would probably do my head in and I knew I couldn’t walk back in the direction of school, they’d question what happened to me.

                I didn’t know why I never reacted to her jumping in front of the bullet and I felt like it was completely my fault. My wolfs’ instinct was to just attack, not be defended. If I see him, I will kill him, whoever he was. To me, he smelt danger, but Elizabeth obviously thought he was an alright guy. He looked completely harmless. Even I’d fall for that if I was a recently turned werewolf, but something was off about him. Most likely the fact that he wasn’t a werewolf, but he was something else, something I couldn’t pinpoint.

                I stopped in my tracks when I could hear something about a yard ahead. I closed my eyes and focused my hearing.

                “Yeah, werewolves, mate,” a guy spoke in a very British accent, “yeah, shot at one, got another. Bloody cow thought it was funny lying straight to me about werewolves. Aha, yeah, used a silver bullet, apparently it’s meant to work on them.” I rolled my eyes at this. “Yeah, she’ll probably be dead. Aha-ha, yah, so funny.”

                I finally decided to go closer to the voice, but I kept myself hidden. It wasn’t until I got close enough to see him that my wolf began to try and break out- it was him.

                “Yah, okay,” he laughed, “see you soon, bye.”

                He hung up the phone and then looked around before he began walking away from me. I knew he hadn’t noticed me at all, he had a ‘chilled’ air to him which made him seem so much more idiotic. I shifted then and pounced onto him. I ripped at his flesh until he was unconscious, but I didn’t kill him because I knew that killing him would only endanger the pack. I broke his phone was my teeth before I ripped his gun out and ran back to the house.

                I didn’t realise how long I’d been because, by the time I got back everyone else was in. Lily looked panicked with Maria by her side, so I suppose that the majority of the family knew what was going on. I had no idea where Kyle was, but I was sure he had probably heard the news.