Chapter Nineteen: Royalty

Voteeeeee :)

Thanks to Niki_star_94_ for the cover :) it's on the side to view right now!!

Nineteen- Royalty.

                That night. To put it clearly, Damon and I mated. (A/N Will be writing a ‘R’ rated chapter on another page). It wasn’t sexy or rushed, but it was special. It was like we were so in the moment from not seeing each other for so long that we just did it and that was the end of that. To be honest, it was amazing, even though the bite he gave me kind of hurt. At least I knew truthfully that I was Damon’s forever.

                It was the next day and I sat in the living room with everyone around me whilst my bag of stuff was lay on the coffee table in the middle of us all. The time had come when I had to tell them all of why I had left, my past, my present and what would happen in the future. Hoping the would understand was my biggest issue because it was kind of hard to just get something so important out of mouth when I didn’t know how or when to start. It was a good job I had a great memory or everything would just fall apart into jibber-jabber.

                I took a deep breath. “Well, last year I found a letter and it was addressed to a doctor who apparently was supplying some tablets to stop me shifting into a wolf. Apparently, my parents weren’t my real parents and they were hired to protect me, but I’ll get to that first. When I found the letter the day when you” I nodded towards Betty “asked me about me staying in the room, I felt like I needed answers. So, I left to find the answers that night and went a place they’d called the safehouse.”

                I removed the letter from the pack and placed it onto the table with a pile of other letters I had found. I also took out five boxes of the tablets that would’ve been used to keep my identity secret.

Seven months earlier…

                Getting rid of Damon was difficult, especially since I had to get rid of my scent and make him follow his own, so that he’d mistake his own scent for mine. I decided to ditch the car that we had spent so much time within in the past weeks beforehand. I left it at the border of Canada near some woods, before I shifted and ran all the way through Canada and to Alaska before shifting back into my human self and making me way up to a small town called Kiana. It was one of the most beautiful places I had ever been to and was overrun with werewolves.

                There I met Kia.

                Kia was in her twenties and happened to be an insider for another pack, who just happened to be run by my real father. I didn’t actually find out about this until a few weeks after, but when I met her the objective of my task kind of got a little diverted. She taught me a lot of things like how to live undercover whilst I was there and also how to do small things like cook amazing pies and cakes. To be honest, she was really cool.

                When she told me the truth about herself, I was a little shocked to tell the least. Mostly because I didn’t know whether I was being a bad person by knowing about her, but I guess I wasn’t; it was just for her. She told me about the royal werewolves and how they were the most protected werewolves and were a part of the most powerful pack. Now, every alpha in the country becomes a part of this other pack and is under the protection act of werewolves. To be honest, I never listened to the whole protection act thing, just the rest.