Chapter Eleven: I'm Always Here, Day.

I'M SUFFERING FROM WRITERS BLOCK :O

That's why I'm so slow :((( sorry, guys. Anyways, this is sort of short. Any ideas for the next part would be helpful ;) you will be dedicated if I like your idea.

- Sweetestheart -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleven

                “MOUNT RAYCE HERE WE COME!” Lily shouted at the top of her voice as we trudged through the forest the next day. Apparently, Mount Rayce was some sort of lake surrounding by mountains and forests, surely they would’ve named the place after the lake instead of a mountain? And, what the hell is ‘rayce’? I didn’t bother to ask any of these questions, I just went with the flow because that was what I tended to do.

                Once again, Damon and his group of friends were leading us whilst Lily and I stayed at the back. Maria was talking to some of the other girls, but we didn’t mind as we knew that they were nice. We had been walking for about an hour and, even though I had the lightest bag, I felt tired and drained and all I wanted to do was rest.

                “How far now?” I groaned as my feet felt like dead weight on my body.

                “About an hour,” she informed us, “I don’t know why they didn’t just let us go wolf, it would be so much easier and a lot quicker. In fact, scratch that, the reason why they made us walk was because Red and Damon insisted. I know that some of the others had gone ahead already in their wolf form, but I was quite content in walking. Though, I wished I’d chosen the option to turn wolf as I didn’t exactly like the fact we were walking for miles on end and I was holding the group back from a day of fun. Okay, so it was only about ten o’clock in the morning, but I knew we wouldn’t get there until about twelve o’clock.

                “Do you think we’ll ever stop?” I questioned in a quiet voice, but Lily didn’t answer and kept a big smile on her face as we continued to walk towards our destination. Ten minutes later, I decided to stop on a rock and take my shoes off, giving them a massage with my feet. No one else stopped, they just continued walking causing me to roll my eyes. I popped my shoes back on and stood up, bouncing up and down on my heels for a moment before continuing on.

                I don’t know how long later it was until I saw the lake, but I was so glad that I did a small happy dance and then lay down on the grass beside the lake. No one noticed my little victory dance though, which was a relief. Everyone put all their stuff into a pile before they all began to relax. I didn’t bother to move, so I just decided to look up into the sky until I closed my eyes. I felt myself slowly drifting off into a sleep until someone blowing on my face made me jump, but not scream.

                Damon.

                I rolled my eyes at him and sat up with a glare on my face. He chuckled before placing a kiss on my forehead and sitting down beside me. I looked out at the lake for a few moments before looking over at Damon, who was looking at me. I smiled, then looked over at Maria, Lily and Kyle were messing about in the water of the lake.

                “Are you okay?” Damon questioned softly whilst placing an arm around my shoulder and bringing me into a hug.

                I nodded. “Just tired.”