Chapter 1

Copyright © August 2015
Leecie121
All rights reserved

Nevaeh

"Nevaeh! Wake up! It's your birthday, I can't believe you've turned 17 today, you are getting OLD. It seems like it was just yesterday we were in diaper chasing each other around not having a care in this world." My best friend Sashrie said as she barge into my room and jump on top of me.

"Sash! Get off me I growled.. Even tho I am seventeen, I am not that old as you let it seem. In fact remember you turned 17 two months ago, so you are older than me and that makes you a great grandma," I said as I stuck my tongue out rubbing her being older than me into her face. She pouted like a five year old while all I could do was laugh.

"Whatever!" Sash replied. "If being two months older than you makes me a great grandma then that makes you a grandma." She said as she gave me a wink.

I shook my head. We can be really childish when we are together. I got off the bed went into the bathroom brush my teeth then got into the shower and took a bath leaving Sashrie in my room snooping in my closet to find an outfit for me to wear to school today. I got out of the shower and wrapped my bath towel around my bear skin. When I reached into my room I saw Sash sitting on my bed with a bunch of clothes laying beside her.

"What the heck Sash! All you had to do was choose ONE outfit for me to wear, not a dozen," I said to her in shock.

"C'omon Nev, you know me. When ever I say i'm looking an outfit from the closet it's like shopping! Speaking of which, remember our plan for today." Sash said.
"Shopping!!" We both squaealed.
Shopping for us was like food, we couldn't do without it. Being the Alpha and Beta's daughter comes with it's advantages..

Let me backup a bit.

My name is Nevaeh Melody Allwood. I am 17 years old.. My name Nevaeh is Heaven spelt backwords. My mom said I was a gift from heaven that's why she gave me the name. My dad is the Alpha of my pack, he is Alpha Michael O'bryan Allwood of the Mystic Gardens Pack in North America. The strongest and largest pack in the world. My mom Luna Michelle Grace Allwood is the nicest person you'll ever meet.. I have the best parents in the world. I have two older siblings. My very over protective brothers. My older brother Micah Omar Allwood, he is 23 years old and will be taking the alpha's position very soon, my other brother the middle child the one I follow is Lucas Odane Allwood he is 18 years old. Being the youngest and the only girl other than my mom in my family I can say I am a spoiled child. I always get what I wanted and I love it. If i'm being a brat about it, then so be it.

When you are the alpha's daughter and spoiled you can get away with anything. My dad is strict but being his only daughter and the youngest I have him eating out of the palm of my hands. I love my dad, he told me that he never wanted a daughter but when I was born everything changed. I was everything he hoped for and he vowed to himself that he would be the best dad he could and would give me everything that i'll ever need and would protect me until the day he die. What can I say, I am a total daddy's girl!

My best friend Sashrie Harmony Evanns is also seventeen years old. Her dad is Beta Charlie Fitz Evanns, her mom Beta female Elizabeth Sasha Evanns. Sash's brother Ethan Jerome Evanns is 23years old. Ethan and my brother Micah are best friends and they were born two months apart just like Sash and I. Sash being the only girl for her parents is without a doubt spoil as well. Sash and I have been friends from we were born until now and we are inseparable.

Fast forward

Sash picked out a pink skinny jeans a pink and white designer top and a white converse for me to wear to school. I got dressed and sat down infront of my makeup mirror do get my makeup on and do my hair.