Chapter 26

Maleek's POV

I was Pacing back and forth in my office. I had tried calling Sashree but I wasn't getting through to her.

'How could she not tell us about those messages?' Zane growled in anger, I was so not in the mood for the blame game.' I growled back at him. I could feel him trying to take control of me but I forced him back.

'We had every right to know! She's our daughter!' He shouted at me. I was not in the mood to argue with him so I blocked our connection.

Sashree was calling Nevaeh's phone and I took it up and answered it. "Sashree why were you not answering your phone?! Where are you!?" I growled at her.

"I-it's not Sashree. She and the two girls were kidnapped by Bailey and her mate. They are here at the Blue moon pack. They are planning to do really bad things to them especially your daughter. Please come and rescue them." The unknown caller said immediately the ended

"Who was it?" Nevaeh asked as I slammed the phone on the table in anger.

"They were kidnapped." I told her. Before I knew it Zane had stepped forward and sped over to her holding her in our arms. She had fainted from the news of their kidnapping. I held her and lay her on the couch.. 'This can't be happening, not now when everything is going perfectly.' I thought to myself. I took up my phone to ring Nathan and he answered immediately.

"Nate. In my office now!" I shouted  trying to contain my anger.

"W-what happened." Nevaeh asked as she regained consciousness. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to control my breathing. "What do you remember?" I asked her as calmly as I could. "I received a call and you took my phone that's pretty much it." She said. I started at her trying to figure out how to break the news to her. As I was about to respond to her Nate walked into my office.

"Alpha, what happened?" He asked. Bailey and her mate took Katelyn. Sashree and Savannah too." I said. He stared at me with his mouth opened.

"Wait what?" Nevaeh asked as if she just remembered what had happened before she passed out. "No! This can't be real! This can't be happened." She said as she started to panic and shake. "This is my fault. Our daughter was taken because of me. If I had told you about those messages this wouldn't have happened. I caused this." She said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"It's not your fault. To be honest I didn't make things quite easy for you." I said.

"Maleek. Why are you so calm in this situation?!" Our daughter and my mate was kidnapped!" Nathan shouted in anger.
"You don't think i'm furious?! I am! I don't know why i'm so calm in this situation! But all I know is if they touch a hair on my daughter's head, they are both dead!" I said and with that I stormed through my office door with both Nathan and Nevaeh following behind me. Angry was understatement. I was livid. I could feel Zane trying to take control but I pushed him back once more. Not yet I had to get my warriors informed on what was happening and we had to come up with a plan. I rushed to the field where I knew they were training they all stopped when they saw me and they knew something was wrong.

Sashree's POV

We had just finished shopping and I found the perfect dresses for my best friend and of course little miss Katelyn. The girls had said they wanted pizza and we just go our food and was seated. "Mommy, can we go to the park?" Savannah asked. She has been pestering me about going since her eyes opened this morning. "Ok sweetheart, we can stop for a couple minutes on our way home." I said with a sigh. Pregnant with two toddlers shopping in a mall can be a bit much especially ones with high energy. I sighed once more while rubbing my stomach. I had a couple months to go before we meet our little one. Nate and I are hoping for a boy, he woud be the perfect fit for our little family. Don't me wrong, if it is a girl it would be fine but since we already had a girl, it would be perfect if we had a son.