Chapter 15

Thanks to all my lovely readers, voters and commenters for taking the time out to read my book! Love you all!!

Now lets get down to business!

We got to the Rosedale park mall within fifteen minutes. The area was new to me so I had to use my car's gps. We got out of the car and I looked around. I held on to Katie's hand, it was a huge mall and I did not want to loose her in it. We walked out of the parking lot into the mall and into Macy's. I looked around and found two matching pink and gray striped dresses for Katie and I. We went around to the shoes and purse area and I picked out black matching purse and shoes for both of us.

"Mommy, i'm hungry." Katie said as we walked over to the cashier and paid for our items. Katelyn ate alot, she was easily hungry and easily fulled.

"Ok baby, let's go put these in the car and then go to the food court to eat." I said to her. She shook her head and we exit the building and turned towards the parking lot. I put the bags in the trunk and then head over to the food court.

"What do you eat?" I asked her as we took a seat around a table.

"I want hot dog and orange juice." she replied.

"Ok, stay right here and i'll go order." I said to her as I turned away from her and went over to the cashier and ordered out meal. I collected our food and turned and look over to the direction of our table. I looked over to our table and Katelyn was not there. I started to panic and ran over to the table, I place the food on the table and started to look around. Tears fell from my eyes as I called Katelyn by her name and did not get a response.

I tooked my phone from my purse and dialed Maleeks number. "Mommy!" I heard a little voice called out to me. with tears running down my cheeks, I turned around and saw Katelyn running towards me. I ran over to her and grabbed her and held her as if my life depended on it.

"Don't scare me like that." I said to her. She looked at me and wipped my teary eyes.

"Mommy, don't cry." She said as she hugged me.

"Why were you Katelyn?" I asked her as I broke the hug.

"I don-"

"Hi i'm Dimon, I found your daughter wondering towards the exit." A tall muscular man said to me as he walked towards me. I stood up and lifted Katelyn in my arms.

"Thank you for finding her. We must go now." I said as I took up my purse and turned towards the exit.

"Please Stay for a while and let's talk." He said as he tried to stop me.

"I must go, we have somewhere to be and I don't want to be late." I said to him. For some reason he creeped me out and I wanted to stay away from him. He was a wolf and he was bigger that I was. I did not know him and he was giving me a bad vibe about him.

"I insist." He said as he blocked me from exiting the building. At that moment I missed Maleek more that anything. He could protect me and stopped this man for doing whatever he was planning on doing. I prayed to the moon goddest that Maleek or someone from his pack would show up.

"Please. I don't want any trouble, i'm just trying to get home with my daughter." I said as I took a step backword. "I just want to get hom-"

"Nevaeh, is that you? What are you doing here by yourself?" I heard someone asked. I turned towards the voice and saw Jace one of Maleek's pack worrier. A sigh of releaf left my lips, I was happy to see one of Maleek's pack member and I thanked the moon goddest that he showed up just in time.