Chapter 19

Nevaeh
.
.
.
.
I sat as I watched my daughter and her father playing in the park. I was amazed at how happy they both were. I have decieded to give Maleek a chance, it was a decision that my wolf and I had made. He made a mistake in the past, it hurts alot but everyone deserves a second chance. Since i've decided to give him a chance, I felt at home, I felt as if I belonged with him. A smile made it's way onto my lips when I remembered that we had a date tonight. I have decided to listen to what he had to say to me for once and try and compromise with him.
.
.

.

.

"Mommy, mommy come and play with us." Katie said as she ran over to where I was. I smiled at her, my daughter was glowing and you could see it was all because her father and I were getting along.
.

.
"Sweetheart, mommy's alittle tired." I said to her with a smile.

"Ok." She said with a smile and ran over to her father.

.
.
.
"You ready to go?" Maleek asked me as he walked over to where I was with Katelyn in his hand.  I shook my head and smile and we walked to the car got in and head home.

.
.

.
"Sash." I called out to my bestfriend as I got into the house. She was about to go upstairs when she heard me called her name. She turned around and smiled as she saw Maleek standing beside me with his hand around my waist. I rolled my eyes as I turned and walk away into the living room with her following behind me. I took a seat on the couch and she sat next to me.
.
.
.
"What you smiling at?" I asked her pretending I didn't know why.
.
.
"Well, just the fact that my bestfriend and her mate are getting along." She said.
.
.
"Well get use to it cause, i've decided to give him a chance." I said to her blushing. She squealed and hugged me.
.
.
"Omg! I'm so happy for you guys. You deserve the best and I know he'll make you happy." She said as she jumped up and down on the couch like a five year old. I rolled my eye.
.
.
"Whatever. I hope he does, he better not screw up or ama kill him." I said with a smirk.
.
.
"He will not Nev, I know he won't." She said with confidence.
.
.
"We're going out on a date tonight. Can you babysit?" I asked her.
.
.
"Ofcourse! Anything for my bestie." She said.

.
.

.
"One more thing. I need to go get myself an outfit. Wanna come?" I asked her. She squealed and said yes. We haven't gone shopping together in a while and this was the perfect opportunity. "Alright, meet me back here in 30 minutes." I said to her. She nod and we went our seperate ways. I went upstairs and stopped at Maleek's office.
.
.
.
"Come in." I heard as I was about to knock on the door. A smile made it's way onto my lips. I quickly brushed it off and entered into the office. "Hey babe. What's up?" Maleek greeted. My cheeks became red like a tomato at the name he called me. It sounded sexy coming from his lips. I brushed it off not wanting him to see me blush.
.
.
"I'm going shopping with Sash. Where's Katie?" I asked.
.
.
"She's with my mom, somewhere. " He replied as he got up from around his table and walked over to where I was standing. I stood still watching his every move. He grabbed me by my waiste and pulled me close to him and I could feel his body temperature increased. He stared into my eyes with lust and he was trying to find my emotions. I hid them not wanting him to know how crazy I was about him. His gray eyes glowed and I could see love, lust and longing in them. His pink lips twitched and a smile made it's way onto them. The room was quite, but he could hear my heartbeat, it was racing against time. I swolled hard and licked my lips. We closed the gap between us and I could smell his Michale Kors  perfume and it was breath taking. I took a deep breath and my wolf was going crazy for her mate. He pressed his cold yet soft lips against mine, at that moment the world stopped and I forgot everything he did. His warm and tender skin brushed against mine as the kiss got deeper. His wet and willing tongue fought against mine for dominance and I gave in and he won. My body shivered and a tingle ran down my spink as he touched my ass and I felt that giddy light headed feeling. A soft moan left my lips as I tasted his sweet cherry lips. I pulled away trying to catch my breath. I touched my lips and they were swollen and I could imagine how red they were. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.
.
.
.