Chapter 25

It had finally happened. The day i've been waiting for my entire life. I am now one with my mate and I couldn't have asked for a better thing. I had awaken early had my bath and was ready to prepare breakfast for my family, I didn't want the rush to catch me down stairs. It was times like these I had wished we had our own home just the way i've grown up.  I wanted my daughter to be around people who would love and care for her which she has, but being in the comfort of your own home was way better. Stepping out of my mate's room I head straight over to Katie just to ensure she was ok. I sat on her bed looking at her. A smile crept it's way onto my lips as I looked at the beautiful masterpiece Maleek and I had created. She shuffled in her bed as she opened her eyes slowly.

"Mommy." She said as she blinked trying to adjust to the light shining in her room.

"Yes my love." I replied. She got up from her bed and sat on my lap as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm hungry." She said.

"Katelyn." I chucked. She looked up at me and smiled innocently. I smiled at her lovingly and kissed her forehead. "Ok my love, but first lets get you out of your night wear." I said as I got off the bed with her in my arms and walked over to her bathroom, I gave her her bath and got her dressed. We went down stairs and I startes making breakfast.

"Mommy I want to help." Katelyn said as she scoot off the stool and walked over to me.

"Ok sweetheart." I said smiling at her. It was times like these I loved, I loved when we did things together. It's better to do all these things with her when she's young. One day she will grow up and will probably not have time for me. I sighed as reality kicked in.

I placed the bowl with the pancake ingredients on the counter, I grabbed a stool that was safe enough for Katie to stand on and allowed her to mix the ingredients together. I heated the pan to make our pancakes. After I finished cooking our food I allowed Katie to watch her show in the living room and went upstairs to Maleek's room to wake him up.

~~~~~~~~~

Sash and Savannah had walked into the kitchen when we were eating our breakfast. Her baby bump was barely showing. I walked over to her and started goofing around. I could sense Maleek staring at me. I rolled my eyes still paying attention to my bestfriend's stomach. When reality kicked in he smiled at Sash and told her congratulations. She smiled at him and mouthed a thank you.

"I'll be in my office." He said as he walked over to me, kisses me and head upstairs.

"Tell me everything!" Sash squealed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her as I blushed. I could feel my cheeks getting alittle red and I tried to hide them.

"Oh come one Nevaeh. I could smell your scent mixed with his the moment I stepped into this kitchen." She said as we walked over to the couch. If my cheeks were red before,  they we even redder (if that's even a word). I giggled and started telling her about our date and our night together. I looked in her eyes and I could see happiness as she smiled. "Finally." She said as she rest her head on the arm rest. "It's about time you both made the big step. Now, let me see what that mark of yours look like." She said. I laughed and showed her my mark.  "I'm so happy for you both." She squealed.

"Thanks love." I said to her. "You know, I've decided to forgive him and move on with our lives. If not for me, for the sake of our daughter. I know he had hurt me in the past and I some what did the samething when I kept our daughter a secret from him, but I really want us to work out. I want to make him and our daughter happy." I said.

'It's about time!' Amber said as she jumped around in the back of my mind like a love sick puppy. I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit.