Chapter 7

Picture of Savannah up top --->>>

Maleek's POV

Since the day I rejected Nevaeh, I've been miserable and I hate myself for it.

It's almost four years since I rejected her and I regret it every single day she's not beside me.

Ever since the rejection I spent most of days in my office trying to locate my mate, in my room sleeping with anyone who is willing to do so or in a bar drinking my sorrows away. I called and visited local packs just to see if I could find her, but I found nothing. I even visit her old pack and parents but they wouldn't tell me anything.

My wolf and I are on a no speaking teams. He would shift whenever I needed him to but he won't speak to me. I miss communicating with him, but who can I blame but myself. He says he will not speak to me until I found my mate and make peace with her. I could sense Zane dying slowly because of the rejection.

As alphas when we found or mates we should accept them if we reject them or wolfs will pay the consequences. They will die a slow and painful death. After the death of or wolves, we will eventually become human and packless and would not remember anything about the wolf world. So you see it is important I find her, by finding her my wolf will get his strength back. I was stupid for rejecting her and I wish I could go back to that day and accept her as my mate, but I can't.

Her best friend Sashrie is now a member of my pack. I've asked her multiple times if she had heard anything from her and all she said was no. Sashrie and Nathan are happy together, they now have a beautiful three year old daughter of which I am the godfather for. I adore her and sometimes wish she was mine. They are now planning to get married and I envied what they have and wish I was the one getting married. Every two months our so Sashrie and Savannah would visit a family member in Miami, but when they get back they both would have my mates scent. According to her she bought the perfume my mate always wear to remember her.

I sat in my office with my head on my desk. Tears streaming down my face feeling frustrated and angry I took my head off my desk and searched through the papers on my desk trying to see if I could find a lead on my mate. My parents walked into my office and starred at me like I was insane.

"What?" I asked them as I wiped my eyes dry.

"Why are you doing this to yourself son? What's wrong? What are you hiding from us?" My dad asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said with a sigh.

"What do you mean you don't want to talk about it? For almost four years you have been like this. You treat you pack with little or no respect, you lock yourself in you office most of the day, you are always drunk. You hardly talk to us anymore, you sleep around with any horny she wolf you can find. This is not like you Maleek. This is not the son we've raised. Now tell me, what's going on?" My mom said as she fouled her arms over her chest. I sighed and looked at my mother. She was right, I wasn't myself. Since the day I rejected Nevaeh i've been dying both physically and mental. I sat down thinking whether or not I should tell my parents what I have done.

"Your going to want to sit down before I tell you this." I said to them and they walked over to the couch and sat down. I took a deep breath and told them what I had done.

"How could you be that stupid son? You only get one mate. You know what happens when a wolf rejects their mate. Do you want to end up like a human? Find her and bring her home!" My dad said in a angry tone.

"Don't you think that's what i've been trying to do for the pass three years? I've tried everything. But I can't find her!" I fired back at him.

"Boys stop it! I raised you to be responsible and you were wrong for rejecting her! You better count your lucky stars that you find her!" My mother said in disappointment. "Your going to help him find her." She said as she turned to my father.