Chapter 11

I just want to take the time out to say a big thank you to all those who took the time out to read my book! 2.63k views, I really appreciate it guys!! Thanks again! Now let's get down to business. Here's chapter 11!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nevaeh's POV

I sat in my living room watching pitch perfect 2 while humming to the song 'we are never getting back together' with the The Barden Bellas. Kate was out with Maleek and there was nothing much to do at home. I sighed thinking about all that Maleek had put me through. A tear fell from my eye as I reminisced. It still hurt that I had to raise Katelyn all by myself for the pass four years. Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter. She means the world to me, but I wanted her to have a relationship with her father the way I did from a tender age. I'm glad she finally met him and that he took her out to try to build a relationship with her, but sadly to say we'll be moving back home within the next three days, I had work and Katie had school. He will get to see her again on holidays or weekends but I can't stay here. Seeing Maleek makes me sad all the time and I can't bear to see his face. It was better when we were far apart, I could breathe. Now that I am where he is, i'm suffocating.

'We can't stay here. It's time we go home.' I said to Amber.

'Why do you keep doing this! He's sorry damit! He apologized over and over again. What more do you want!' Amber shouted in anger.

'Stop acting like a love sick dog! So what if he apologized! I will not fall at his knees acting like everything is ok when deep down it isn't!' I said in a livid tone. 'I am not cheap and it takes more than just a sorry to win me back!'

Amber whimpered and I disconnected our link. I turned off the television and went upstairs and into my bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I walked into my closet to search for something to wear. I got dressed in a white jeans shorts, aquamarine top and converse. I took up my purse got my car keys and head to my car. Longing to see my brothers and their mates I head for the pack house. I drove up to the huge pack house and parked under the big oak tree. I got out of the car with my purse and into the pack house. I walked into the living room where I saw a few pack members watching the tv.

"Nevaeh! How have you been it's been ages!" Fiona screamed as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey girlie!" I shouted as I ran over to her and gave her a hug. "I've missed you so much." I said as I sat on a stool around the counter.

"I've missed you too hun. How are you and where is my neice?" She asked as she took a seat next to me.

"I'm ok.. Katie is out with her father." I said.

"Sorry I was unable to attend her party, but you know i'm having twins and the doctor placed me on bed rest. You know if Micah ever find out that i'm not in bed right now, he's gonna go nuts. So, I heard what happened at the party. How'd mister alpha take it when he found out that Katelyn is his?" She asked while giving me her full attention.

"Oh girl, he went all mental on me. Saying that I shouldn't have kept his daughter away from him and that he's sorry he rejected me." I replied. "He's saying that I should give him another chance, but girl you know we're long pass chances." I added.

"I know that deep down in your heart you still love him and maybe one day you'll find it in you heart to forgive him." She said with a smile.

"Yes. I still love him but I don't think I can forgive him." I said to her.

"Take your time sweetie. Anyways, i'm going back to my room. I'm tired, carrying twins is alot of hard work." She said as she hugged me.