Chapter 21

Nevaeh

A month passed by since my daughter told me about what Bailey had said to her. Ever since that day, I haven't see or heard from her.
.

.
'I better not see her or else she's dead.' My wolf said.
.
.
.
I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes. She was right. Bailey had no right to say what she did to our little girl. I was still abit upset that Maleek didn't have the guts to tell me about what had happened, but i'm not gonna use it against him. I was trying my best to be the perfect mate and mother. It's been a long time since i've been in his pack, he wanted to introduce me as the pack's luna but I told him no. I still had my doubts. For some strange reason, I felt deep in my gut that he wasn't being totally honest with me about his relationship with Bailey.
.
.
.

Not wanting it to come between him and I, I brushed it off. It was seven in the morning and I was surprised I had gotten up that early. I hadn't gotten much sleep because Katie kept jumping up out of her sleep saying that someone was after her. I sighed and got up out of bed trying not to wake Katelyn, she was sound asleep. I went in the bathroom took a shower, brushed my teeth went in my closet and got dressed into a simple jeans and top.
.
.
.

"Mommy!" I heard Katelyn screamed. I ran out of the closet and into the room. She sat up on the bed with tears streaming down her cheeks.
.
.

.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked as I wipped her tears.
.
.
.

.
"B-bailey locked me up in a r-room and s-she tried to kill y-you and d-dad." She said as she sobbed.
.
.
.
"Shhh.." I said as I lift her in my arms trying to calm her down. "It was just a dream princess. Mommy or daddy will never let anything bad happen to you." I said to her in a soothing tone.
.
.

.
"Mommy. I love you." She said as she looked into my eyes.

.

.

.
"I love you too princess." I said as I kissed her forehead. I took her into the bathroom gave her her bath, brushed her teeth and got her dressed.
.
.

.
"Savie!" Katie called out to her bestfriend as we walked down the stairs.
.
.

"Took you long enough to get down here." Sash said as she walked out of the kitchen.
.
.
.

. "Oh shut up." I said to her with a smile. "What's for breakfast?" I asked her.

.
.

"Waffles and eggs." She said. I smiled at her as we walked back into the kitchen. I dished a plate for Katie and myself and jointed Sash and Savannah around the kitchen island. "What are your plans for today?" She asked.

.
.

"Well, i'd do well with some fresh air so i'm thinking the beach. That's if Maleek agrees." I said. She smiled and rolled her eyes and mouthed an ok.

.

..
"Goodmorning beautiful." Maleek said as he stepped into the room and kissed me on the lips. A smile made's it's way onto my lips.

.
.

"Get a room!" Sash said.

.
.
"Gross!" Katie shouted. I laughed at how cute she was. Maleek walked over to her and placed a kiss on her cheeks.

.

"Goodmorning to you too Sashree." Maleek said. She smiled and whispered a morning.

.
..