Chapter 5

Hey guys..Just clearing the air, I don't believe in abortion. This is just a story. I repeat: I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ABORTION, if this chapter offend anyone in anyway i'm trully sorry..
.
.
.
.
It's been one month since I found my mate, one month since he took my virginity and one month since he rejected me. I've been feeling real tired lately but I think it's because Amber is not connecting with me. Since the rejetion Amber no longer speak to me and i'm getting really worried that I might have lost her. I no longer blame that jerk of an alpha for using me, take my innocence and reject me afterwords, because of his decision I have become a stronger person than I was before. I no longer cry over him rejecting me and I thank the Moon Goddest for it.

Nathan and Sashrie have gotten close they are even thinking about getting married. I am somewhat jealous of the relationship they have but I am also happy for my best friend that she found someone to love her for who she is and not what she has.

I've decided to take the day off from school being that I was feeling extra tired. Mom and dad both were at the pack house and my grand parents were doing what, I have no idea. Even tho my grandparents are old, they were still in love. I hope that one day I will have the relationship they have.

I sat on my bed going through an e-mail I got from my math teacher when suddenly I felt a sharp pain in hit me in my stomach. I held my tummy as I felt the pain again. I felt my stomach turn and I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. The pain hit me again but this time it was worst and I screamed as loud as I could. I heard my grand mother called my name as I cried harder.

"Mia what's wrong?" She asked sounding worried.

"My tummy, it hurts real bad." I said as I cried.

"Do you want to go to the doctor?" She asked starting to panic. I shook my head saying yes as my grandfather took me up from the floor and rushed with me down the stairs into his car. I rest my head in my grandmothers lap as I held my tummy and cry. We arrived at the pack hospital in less than fifteen minutes. When we got there my parents were already there. My dad took me out of the car and rushed with me into the hospital and into an empty room and placed me on top of the bed.

He mindlink doctor Kelly and she came in the room within five minutes.

"What's wrong Nevaeh?" She asked.

"My tummy, it hurts really bad." I said.

"Did you eat something that might have caused a tummy ache?" She asked while lifting up my shirt and examining my stomach. I shook my head saying no.

"Ok. I'm going to do an ultra sound to see what's going on inside." She said as she went for the machine.

"Mom it hurts." I said to my mother as I looked at her with tears in my eyes. She gave me a reassuring smile as doctor Kelly returned with the ultra sound machine.

"Nevaeh i'm going to squeeze some jell on your stomach, but I must worn you it's very cold." She said as she lift up my t-shirt and squirt the jell on my tummy. She used the ball to spreed the jell all over me.

"Oh my goodness, now I see why your stomach is hurting." I heard her say with a smile.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your pregnant." She said in excitement.

"W-w-what?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

"You are one month pregnant. Congratulations." She said

"No i'm not pregnant. I can't be." I said starring at her like she had grown another head as a tear slipped from my eye.

"Yes you are sweetheart. Look at the monitor." She said as I turned my head and did as I was told. " You hear that? That's your pup's heart beat, your going to be a mom." She said with a smile.