Chapter 9

Maleek's POV

"Mommy, my tummy hurts." I heard a little girl no older than four said.

"Oh sweet heart I think it's because you had all that cake and ice-cream." I heard Nevaeh my mate said to her in return. 

I stood up shocked looking at my mate as she took the small child in her arms. She walked into the kitchen and I stood with my eyes and mouth wide open.

'She has a daughter. How could she do this to us!! She cheated on us!' I said to my wolf in anger.

'You deserve it you fool! Your the reason for this! You rejected her!' Zane said in anger. 'She smells of wolf blood so she's not human.'

'That's no reason for cheating on us! I was young and stupid. She could have waited until I accepted her!' I fired back at him.

'How dumb do you think she is you fool? She has feelings. Did you honestly think she would wait until you decided to clame her? I'm glad she cheated on you, you bastered! It hurts me to see her with another wolf's child and to know that she slept with another but i'm glad she moved on. You don't deserve her!' He said in anger as he broke the link between us.

I shook my head in anger and walked into the kitchen. I took a deep breath and then Zane came alive.

'Mine..She's mine.' I heard him say trying to get loose.

'What are you talking about?' I asked.

'Her daughter you fool. She's mine!' He replied in excitement.

'W-w-what? How could she keep her away from us!' I asked in anger.

'All because of you! You rejected her, she didn't want you to reject her aswell! Go get my daughter. Now!' He said as he faded.

I stood in the kitchen looking at  the child who called my mate mom. Is she mine? Do I have a daughter? I really hope she's mine, I can't bear to see her with someone elses child.

"What are you starring at? Have you seen a ghost?" Nevaeh asked as she turned to look at me.

"She's beautiful." I said in return. "Is she mine?" I asked starring at the child. I dirveted my eyes to Nevaeh when I didn't hear her say anything.

"Nevaeh is she mine!" I asked in anger. She shook her head saying yes and I began to shake in anger. A growl escaped from my lips and I saw my little girl jumped off the stool and ran in the arms of her mother. I stopped growling after I saw how scared my daughter was.

"Mommy i'm scared." She whispered in her mother's ear as she held on to her with all her strength and buried her head into her neck. I felt bad knowing that my daughter was scared of me.

"Thanks alot Sherlock." I heard Nevaeh say as she tried to calm her down. I walked over to where they were and mouthed a sorry to my mate.

"I'm sorry for scaring you princess." I said as I looked at her. "Can we be friends?" I asked her with hope in my voice.

"No. My mommy told me not to talk to strangers." She said as she held her head up and looked at her mother. I felt proud that she thought my daughter to not talk to anyone she didn't knew but I also felt hurt. Pain and rejection from hearing her say that to me, her father. Nevaeh looked at me and she could see the hurt in my eyes and frown on my face.

"It's ok sweetheart, you can talk to him. He's my friend." She said reassuring her that it was ok to talk to me. She nod her head and gave me a smile.

Friend? Is that only what she considers me as? Doesn't she consider me as her mate anymore? I looked at her but she turned her eyes away from me.

"What's you name?" I asked my daughter with a smile.