Chapter 4

I sat in bed with tears running down my cheeks as I flash back to what just happened.

"I Maleek Liam Tate alpha of the Rosedale pack , reject you Nevaeh Melody Allwood as my mate." I curled into a ball onto the bed as I felt my heart shattered in my chest. I heard Amber howled from the pain of our mate rejecting us.

"I'm sorry Amber, i'm sorry that our mate rejected us." I said to her as I cried holding my chest.

"It's not your fault, he's a jerk for rejecting us. He's gonna be sorry." She said as she faded away and disconnected our mind link. I took my phone from my hand bag and dialed Sashrie's number.

"Nevaeh, where are you?? I've left tuns of messages on you phone! I've been worried sick about you. Your dad is about to rip Luca's head off because you did not come home. Where are you Nev?" Sash said in one breath with worry in her voice..

"I'm still at the house. Sash Please come and get me, please." I said to her as I cried.

"What's wrong Nevaeh? Why are you crying?" She  asked as she panicked.

"I'll explain everything to you just please come and get me." I said to her as I continued to cry.

"Ok, i'm on my way." She said as she disconnected the line between us. I got off the bed and got dressed in my clothes. I exit the room and went outside where I saw her driving up the drive way. She got out of her car ran to me and gave me a hug as I cried into her shoulder. I broke the hug and we got into her car. I rest my head on the window as I fell asleep. I woke up when the car came to a stop and I saw my dad opened the front door to my house. I gave Sash a hug and a weak smile. I got out of the car and ran into the arms of my father. I cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back and whispered soothing words into my ears.

"I'm sorry daddy, i'm so sorry." I said as I cried.

"It's ok sweetheart, it will be ok." He said as we walked into the house. My mom came over to where I was and hugged me, I hugged her as I cried. I ran up the stairs to my room and slammed the door shut. I slid down the back of the door and screamed as I cried. I went over to my bed and under the covers as I cried myself to sleep. I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders, when I opened my swollen eyes I saw my mother infront of me with a smile.

"You need to come down and get something to eat, but you need to take a bath first." She said as she smiled at me. I nod my head saying yes as she went into my bathroom to ran my bath and then back down stairs. I went into my bathroom and stripped out of my clothes I went into the bath and soaked into the water. I cried as I scrubbed my skin until it became pink.  I got out of the bath and dried my skin with my towel. I went into my drawer and took out my pajama. I went down stairs and saw my dad seated at the head of the table and mom in the kitchen. I sat where I usually sat down around the table.

"Slept well?" My dad asked as he looked at me.

"Yes dad." I said with my head hang low as I played with my fingers. Mom came out of the kitchen with two huge bowls in her hands and a jug of juice. She placed them on the table and sat at the other end.

"Nevaeh, take what you want from the bowls and eat." She said as she looked at me. I took a small amount of spaghetti and meat balls and place it in my plate, then I took up the jug of juice and pour some into my cup. I looked up and saw mom and dad starring at me. I pushed the plate in front of me and started crying.

"What's wrong sweet heart?" Mom asked looking worried. I sighed as I told them what happened.

"He did what!?" Dad asked in anger as his eyes began to change to black. "I'm going to rip his head off!" He said as he got up from around the table and ran towards the door.