Chapter 16

Nevaeh...

"What are you talking about Nevaeh? What g-girl?" He asked sounding nervous.
.
.
.

.
.

"Don't play dumb with me Maleek! I'm talking about Bailey!" I shout at him.

"W-well I-i. I-it's. I met her after I rejected you and she reminded me so much of you. I searched for you Nevaeh but you left me without a trace. I though if I was with her I could forget about you. I'm sorry Nevaeh." He said sounding hurt.

.
.
.
.
"Are you freeking kidding me! She reminded you of me?" I asked with a laugh. "The bitch look or act nothing like me! Your pathetic, you know that! All you do is walk around and push your dick into any female dog that opens their leg. You know what's sad I fell for you that night at the party, so I guess I was one of those. I value myself and I will never stoop that low the way I did again. I'm so glad I know who you really are, nothing more than a man whore, a dog! Gosh, I can't believe I was actually thinking about giving us a chance for the sake of our daughter. You know, I don't regret sleeping with you that night bacause if it was not for that night I wouldn't have found the greatest love of all. You deserve all that you get. I hope you rot in hell!" I said to him as I spun on my heels and went over to where my daughter was. I took her up and walked back over to where he was standing speechless. "Take me home." Was all I said as I walked away from him and head to where the car was parked.

He followed behind me and opened the door for me. I strapped Katie in her seat and sat down beside her. He closed the door and sat in the driver's seat. He closed his door and turned his attention on me.

"Nevaeh, i'm sor-"

"No! You don't get to say you are sorry. That's all you do, well guess what! Sorry doesn't cut it, sorry can't fix anything, sorry can't change what has already been done. Take me home Maleek. I have nothing more to say to you." I said to him.

"Nevaeh I kn-"

"I don't want to talk to you. Take me home." I said to him.

"Neva-"

"Now!" I screamed at him. He sighed turned around started the car and drove off. We drove in scilence and I thought about all that had happened.

'How did I get here.' I thought to myself. This was too much for a young person to bear. I looked at my daughter as she slept. She looked peaceful, she had not a care in this world, nothing to worry about. All she had to do was be a kid and everything else would be taken care of. I looked at how beautiful she was. I loved my daughter more than anything in this world and would do anything to make her happy. She means the world to me and she was the best thing that ever happened to me. We arrived home and I opened the door to my side. Maleek got out of the car and took Katie in his arms.

He entered the house and I locked the car door and followed behind him. He walked up the stairs and into her room. He rested her on her bed and walked to exit the door. He stood in the door way blocking me from entering the room.

"Excuse me." I said trying to get pass him. he did not budge. I looked up at him and into his eyes. "Move!" I said and he got out of the way and I entered the door. He stood at the door facing me and I shut the door in his face. I slid down the back of the door and cried. I was too young to be in this mess. If only I had stayed home that night I would have never been in this mess. I got off the floor and went into my suit case, I took out a t-shirt and underpant and changed into them. I went into Katie's suitcase and took out a night gown for her. I changed her layed beside her and wrapped my hand around her. I closed my eyes and the tears began to fall. 'My life is so messed up.' I thaught to myself. Sleep started to take over and five minutes later I fell asleep.