Chapter 24

**Mature Content** 

Nevaeh POV
.
.

My heart began to race as I entered my mate's room. I wanted him so badly, but there was alittle fear in me. I was scared that he would use and reject me just the way he did years ago. I know, I know. I dwelled in the past alittle too much, but who could blame me? Once bitten twice shy.

.
.

'He won't. He loves us, Zane wouldn't let him reject us again. It was a mistake Nevaeh.' My wolf said. 'It's time we forgot about what happend. That was in the past, he will never hurt us again.'
.
.

.
'You are right. I'm tired of fighting with him. He's my mate and all I want to do is love him.' I said to her. 'I want to be happy. I deserve to be happy.' She growled in the back of my mine. 'What? ' I asked confused.

.
.
.

'Our mate.' She said as she blocked our link. I rolled my eyes at her behavior as I turned my attention back to 'our' mate.
.
.
.

"Did you enjoy our date?" Maleek asked as I sat on his bed and he stood while facing me.

.
.
"Yea. I did. Thank you for tonight." I said as I stood facing him.
.
.

.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

.

.
I laughed. How weird is it that he had asked me if he could kiss me.

.

"Why did you laugh?" He asked.

.
.

"It's the first time you've ever asked me if you could kiss me. Usually you'd just do it." I said with a smile.

.
.
.

"Well. I didn't want to just take it like that." He said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Look Nevaeh. I love you. I want us to work I don't want to rush things. I know we have been through hell and back but let me make it up to y-" He tried to finish the sentence but I held his shirt asnd crashed my lips onto his. At first he was shocked and he frozed but then he relaxed and our kiss got intense. He held me tight as if his life depended on it, he was hungry for me and I was for him. Who wouldn't be? It has been four long and dreadful years since i've been with anyone, well, not just anyone but my mate. Soon his mouth started trailing kisses from my lips onto my neck. He started kissing and sucking on the exact part of my neck that his mark would be for ever. A moan escaped my lips and I could feel myself getting wet. I bit my bottom lip wanting him so badly, I wrapped my fingers in his hair and tugged a bit. He started trailing kisses from my neck and back onto my lips. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I could feel his friend poking me,  it felt good, too damn good. He laid me on his bed and our kiss intensified.

.
.

"You want to stop?" He asked trying to catch his breath.

.

.
"No." I said breathing heavily.

.
.
"You sure?" He asked again.

.

.
"Shut up and kiss me." I said to him the light was off but I could see him smirking in the dark. He crashed his lips onto mine once more and I felt him holding me closer (if that was possible). I slowly removed his shirt and he removed my dress. I sat up and slowly I undo his pants with his lips still on mine. I laid back done on the bed and I felt his hand slowly making its way down to my wet core.