Chapter 3

Picture of Maleek up top --------->>>

Nevaeh

I sat in the lunch room waiting for Sash for what seems like hours. I took my phone from my pocket and decided to call her. When I looked up I saw her walking my direction.

"Hey Sasha, I was just about to call you. Where have you been so long? What's wrong? Why are you looking so angry?" I asked her worried.

"I was talking to Mr Daniels and he got me upset." She replied sounding annoyed.

"Why? What did he do?" I asked giving her my full attention. She sat next to me and told me what happened, before she could finish I burst into a fit of laughter.

"You held his penis? Why did you do that?" I asked her cracking up. "I thought you would be happy that you found your mate. Why aren't you happy? I'm so jealous of you right now, I wish I was the one who found my mate, your so lucky. I hope that i'll find mine, hell if I find him tonight i'll be toots happy. " I said to her feeling excited for her.

"It's not funny. He kissed me and I did't asked him to. I know I should be happy that I found my mate, but i'm not. I don't think I want one actually. Nev you know i've been hurt in my pass relationships and I don't want to go through that again. I'm afraid that if I love again he'll abuse it, I won't be able to live if he does that Nevaeh. I can't love him, I just cant." She said to me with tears in her eyes. I smiled at her and gave her a hug.

"Sash, he said he's been searching for his mate for years and now he found you. Do you honestly think he would be searching for his mate for so long just to hurt her? No Sash, he wants to love you the way you deserve to be loved. To protect you and be there for you. He's your mate, the one the Moon Goddest blessed you with. If she didn't think he was right for you then he would not be made for you. Think about it Sash, you are my bestfriend the sister I never had and I want you to be happy, I really do. There's only one person that can make you happy the way you deserve to be and that's him. I'm not telling you to jump into bed with him that's your choice, if you want to than it's still up to you, but at least give him a chance take it slow and see where it leads." I told her trying to convince her. She looked at me with a smile and sighed.

"Nev, your right. I do want to be loved and he's the right person for me. I'm gonna give it a shot and take it slow, but if he tries anything crazy you know ama whoop his ass.. Thanks for the advise." She said as she gave me a hug. I laughed and nod my head. Sashrie can be a crazy ass sometimes." Wanna ditch and go shopping for the party?" She asked sounding excited and alot better than before.

"Hell yah!" I shouted as we got our stuff and head towards our car.

"Hey. Sash, how are we gonna go shopping with both cars? We can't take one home because our parents might be their" I asked looking at her.

"Lets just hope our dads are at the pack house and our moms are with them because I can't take a lecture right now. Here's what we will do. We'll both drive our cars home, when we get there we'll check if our parents are home. If they aren't we'll drive your car to the mall, but if they are there then we're screwed." She said as we both got into our car and drove home. When we got there the houses were empty signaling that our parents were not there. I took my phone out and called Sashrie.

"Sash, i'm gonna take a quick shower and meet you down in five." I said to her as I gathered all that I needed to take my shower.

"Ok, i'm gonna do the same, and Nevaeh. No long shower! Five minutes and i'm counting every second." She said as I laughed and hang the phone up.

I took my clothes off got into the shower turn the tap on and let the water beat onto my back. I soaped my skin and rinsed my body with the water. I got out of the shower and wrapped a dry clean towel around my wet skin. I used the towel and dried my skin and  put on a pink Victoria secret bra and matching underwear. I went into my closet and got dressed into a red and yellow polka dot knee height dress with my white flip flops and matching purse. I want down stairs took up my car keys closed the front door and went over to Sashrie's house.