Chapter 2

Picture of Sashrie to the side---->>

Sashrie's POV

I stood at my locker which was located next to Nevaeh. I put in my combination and took out my math book. I love numbers and especially maths.

"Hey Neva-" I was cut off by a growl. I turned around to see a shaking Nevaeh standing next to me with a gift card and a present in her hand. I took the card from her hand and read what it said. "Todd, you stupid stupid boy" I said to my self. I turned to my bestfriend trying to calm her down. I knew there and then that Amber wanted to be set free.

"Nev calm down, your gonna hurt someone. It's your birthday don't let that jerk spoil it for you he's not worth it." I said trying to calm her down. As I saw her eyea changing to yellow Amber's eye colour I knew Todd was somewhere aroung. I looked around and saw Todd in the crowd with his eyes wide open.

"Get away from here you idiot." I shouted at Todd. He stood there stunned with his mouth open.

"Todd you idiot. Run you fool, she gonna rip your throat out." I barked at him. Todd spun on his heel and ran out of the building got in his car and sped off.

I turned back to Nevaeh and saw that she was getting calm. She took the card from my hand and threw it along with the present in the trash can. We walked to class on silence. Sitting in our usual seat near the window at the back suddenly I smelt the most delicious sent. It smelt of after shave mixed with fresh cut grass.

"Mate mate, " my wolf Amanda said.

"Nev, do you smell that?" I turned to my best friend and said.

"Smell what?" She said as she snuffed the air.

"Freshly cut grass and aftershave." I said as I inhaled the delicious sent.

"No I don't. All I smell is sweaty and dirty gym socks." she said as she looked at me.

I sat in my chair as the most breath taking guy walked into the classroom. I saw him looking around then suddenly his eyes caught mine. He starred at me it seems like he was searching through my soul. I turned away from his direction and starred at my hands.

"Goodmorning class. My name is Nathan Daniels and I will be your history teacher for the term. Unfortunately Mrs Newman has retired. I'd like you to show me respect and I will to you all in return." He said and he all gave him a loud yes in return.

"Lets get to business. Miss Evanns. Please turn to page 212 in your history book and read the first three paragraph." He said starring at me. I looked at him shocked that he knew my name. He gave me a wink and I rolled my eyes and did as I was told.

I heard the school bell and I was relieved.

"Ready to get out of here?" I asked Nevaeh as I packed my bag.

"Yes let's go." She said as we went up to the front of class to exit the room.

"Miss Evanns, may I have a word with you?" Mister Daniels asked. I sighed turned to Nevaeh and told her that I'd meet her in the lunch room. I walked over to where Mr Daniels was. I stood infront of his desk as he sat in his seat.

"What is so important that you had to stop me from attending my next class?" I asked feeling irritated.

"Why are you being like that?" He asked.

"What do you want?" I asked getting upset.

"I know you know that I am your mate and I'd like to get to know you better." He said with hope in his eyes.

"You don't get it do you. I don't want a mate. I've been throught alot with men and i'm not planning on going through it again." I said angrier. He stood up from his chair and walked over to where I was.

"You are my mate. Do you honestly think that I would do anything to hurt you. Please just give me a chance that's all i'm asking of you." He said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry but I just can't." I said as I turned to walk away. He held me turned me around to face him as connected his lips to mine. I closed my eyes as the kissed got deeper. He stuck his tongue in my mouth as our tongue fought for dominance I gave up and he won the fight. Suddenly I realized what was happening as I opened my eyes I saw his closed. I held on to his baby maker and squeezed it.

"If you ever try this again I swear i'll cut your balls off and feed it to you!" I said to him as I let go of his man hood and walked out of the class room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathans P.O.V

Before finding mate....

I woke up feeling excited about my first day at work. For some reason I felt like something excited but sad would happen to me today. I went down stairs and saw Maleek my alpha in the kitchen feeding his face.

"Morning man. What's the plan for the day?" I asked as I grabbed a bowl of cereal and a carton of milk from the refrigerator and sat down to eat.

"I have alot of paper work to finish up and remember you have a meeting this evening with alpha Allwood." He said while eating. As beta I had alot of responsibilities as well. I nod my head and finished my breakfast. I took my empty dish and placed it in the dish washer.

"Later man." I turned to Maleek and said. He shook his had saying yes as I got my car keys and exit throngh the door. I went into my car and drove off to my new job, teaching at the Mystic Gardens High school.

I got to the school and entered the building. I went to the main office and collect my schedule. I went down the hall of room 221 as I smelt a scent to die for. The sweetest most amazing scent of strawberry and vanilla mixed together. I took a deep to ensure that what I was smelling was real.. I entered the class and the scent became stronger, I looked around to see who it came from. Then my eyes landed on the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Mate mine..

I heard my wolf Leo say. I starred into her eyes and I could see hurt pain and longing in them. Leo became angry wanting to rip apart the one who hurt out mate.

I introduced myself to the class and gave my mate three paragraph to read. She looked at me as if she didn't expect me to know her name.

"I might be new but I know the names of all my students." I said as she looked at me and did as she was told. The class ended quickly and the students except my mate and her friend exited the class.

I told my mate I needed to speak with her she told her friend bye as she walked over to where I was. I tried to convince her about giving me a chance as her mate but all she did was denied me. I did the one thing I thought would work, I kissed her. At first she was enjoying it then suddenly she held on to my man hood and squeezed it.

I winced at the pain I felt when she squeezed it I fell to the floor as she let go of me and walked out the door. I got of the floor and walked over to my desk packed my stuff went outside to my car and drove off. After my meeting with the alpha of the Mystic Gardens pack I drove home feeling hurt about what happened to my mate. I went into the house and into Maleek's office where I saw him writing.

"Hey man what happen? Why do you look sad?" Maleek asked.

"I found me mate and she wants nothing to do with me." I said.

"I told you man. You are better off without a mate. Why have a mate when you can get all the girls you want?" He asked with a wink.

"You're an idiot you know that." I answered and said.

"Whatever man. So how'd the meeting go?" He asked looking at me.

"Well they've decided to work with or pack to get rid of the rogue situation." I replied. He shook his head.

"Hey man there's a party at this chick Dian's house tonight. You interested?" I asked him.

"Yea why not?" He said. I nod my head and told him bye as I left his office and went to my room.