Chapter 18

Dear readers,

           Thank you for taking the

time out to read my book. Thanks for your patients and for your comments on this story. There are some readers here whi have been very disrespectful and mean. To those who are disrespectful if you have nothing nice to say about me or my book, keep it to your self. This story is not real and I do not know why you guys are making it such a big deal. Not all stories will end with an happy ending, some will end sad. I know you guys did not have to read my story but if all you are going to do is give negative responses then delete this book. Thank you.

Yours Truly,
Neika.     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lets get down to business...

Nevaeh...
.
.

.
.

.
It's been  a month since Maleek and I had our date. Ever since that night, I have been avoiding him. Every chance he got he tried speaking to me but I ignored him.
.
.
.
I sat on the coach in the living room watching shadow hunters when Maleek stepped in the room.
.
.
.
"Hey Nevaeh." He called out to me. Pretending not to notice that he was in the room, I continued to watch the tv. "Nevaeh please ans-" I turned the volume up before he could finish his sentence. He stepped infront of the television and I rolled my eyes and looked at him.
.
.
.
"Can we talk?" He asked looking at me. I sighed and shook my head saying yes. He turned the television off and took a seat beside me.
.
.
.
"Nevaeh, I want us to work. I know I have screwed up in the past, but i'm really sorry. Please forgive me." He said with tears on his eyes.

.
.
.
"Maleek, I can't do this right now." I said as I looked at him.
.
.
"Nevaeh please. I'll do anything to earn you forgiveness and trust. Please." He begged.
.
.
"I-i C-can't, I" I tried to say but was cut off when he connected him lips with mine. I relaxed in his arms. For the first time in a long time I felt safe, I want to be held by him. I smiled into the kiss as we pulled apart trying to catch our breath. He steirred into my eyes as if he was searching through my soul. A tear fell from my eye and he wipped it away with his thumb.

.
.
.
"sshh." He said as he smilled at me. "I'm sorry. Just give me a second chance, please. I promise you, you won't regret it." He said as he held me close to his chest. For the first time I actually believed him. I was so tired of fighting with him all I wanted to do was stay in his arms.

.
.
.
"I don't want to be hurt again Maleek. That is all you do and I deserve way better than that." I said to him as I got off the couch.

.
.
"I know you deserve better Nevaeh. You deserve someone better that me, but the Moon Goddest blessed us with each other and I will do everything in my power to make us work. Just give me a second chance, that is all I ask." He pleeded as he looked at me.

.
.
"I-i. N-no. I have to go and look for Katie." I said as I turned to exit the room. He held my hand and pulled me closer to him. With my back to his chest and his hands on my stomach, I could feel his breath fanning my neck. It felt real good. His lips got closer to my neck and a shiver ran down my spine. He started to kiss my neck and a moan escaped from my lips. "M-maleek, s-stop don't d-do that." I said as another moan escaped from my lips. He rubbed circles all over my tummy and trailed his hands up to my breast and he massaged them. At first I moaned, but then I reliased what he was doing. I smack him on his arm and pushed him away. "What are you doing?" I asked as I backed away.

.
.
"Nothing Nevaeh. I just wanted to hold you close." He said as he took a step closer to me. I took a step back trying to get away from him. My back hit the wall and I cursed under my breath. He took another step closer to me trapping my between him and the wall. "Where to now Nevaeh?" He asked as he tower over me with a smirk. I looked up at him and then I noticed a scar under his chin, something I hadn't noticed before.
.
.
"W-what happened?" I asked as I ran my finger over his scar.
.
.
"I fell off the kitchen counter when I was  seven." He said as if it was nothing. I looked down from his face to the ground. "What's wrong?" He asked as he lifted my chin forcing me to look up at him.
.
.
"I-it's nothing." I replied. Not wanting him to see the tears that was about to spill, I closed my eyes trying to control my emotions.