Chapter 22

Hey guys.. I know i've been M. I. A for a while now but I have been busy. I do hope that you all have been enjoying this book so far and a big thanks to all those who voted and commented on my story,  and also thank you for taking the time out to read this story. I am trying my best to finish thid book as soon as possible.. Thanks again guys.. Hope you'll enjoy this chappie!  Lets get down to business..

.
.

Nevaeh

I sat in Maleek's office with both feet shaking and my arms folded.
.
.

I was angry.

.
.
.
'Who gave that bitch the right to speak to us that way?  I want to kill her! ' Amber screamed.
.
.
'Calm down!' I shouted at her. 'Remember if we are going to be luna, we need to start behaving like one and think things over before we take actions.' I said to her.

.
.
.
'Us being luna has nothing to do with that. If we are going to be luna,  we need to get respect from those pack members! That doesn't mean that will take bull shit from them. Respect is due!' Amber shouted.

.
.

'Stay calm girl. I understand, but we still need to think before we act.' I said to her. She sighed and disconnected with me.

.
.
.

"Nevaeh,  i'm so sorry for what had happend." Maleek said as he walked away from his desk and to where I was seated.

.
.
"I will not take anymore disrespect from these people in this pack Maleek. " I said breathing heavily.

.
.
.

.
"I know, I know. It will never happen again becaue guess what. Tomorrow I will be introducing you and my daughter officially in this pack. " He said as he kneeled before me to make eye contact.

.
.
"Maleek,  I told you th-"

.
.
.
"No Nev,  you deserve respect form those in this pack. They are yours as much as they are mine." He said. I sighted and shook my head. "About that beach,  are you still up for it?" He asked.

.
.
"I'm no longer interested. I'm going to try and get some sleep to cool down this steam. " I said as I left his office, went straight into my room and into bed.

.

.
I woke up and checked my phone. It was four o'clock and I had forgotten that I had a date with Maleek. A smile made it's way onto my lips, I was excited and was hoping that it would go better than our last one. I go out of bed and down the stairs.

.
.

"Hey,  I was just about to come look for you." Sashree said as I entered the living room.

.

"I was sleeping and jus woke up. So what's up?" I said to her as I sat on the couch beside her.

.

.

"So. I found out something this morning." She said with a smile.

.

.
"Ok go on." I said getting excited.

.
.

"Well.." She said as she twirled her hair around her finger.

.
.

"Come on Sash! Out with it already!" I said to her getting worked up.

.
.

"Alrite, alrite." She said as she laughed. "I'm pregnant. " she said.