Chapter 5: Busy Schedule, Tests, and Anger

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

We've been promoting our album for a few days now, and now we have the day off.

I woke up and decided to go find S.coups.

I walked out of the bedroom, leaving Joshua and the sleeping Woozi, and headed to the living room.

"Oh, you're awake." S.coups said as I walked into the living room.

I went and sat down next to S.coups on the couch.

"You sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did. Did you?" I ask.

"Yeah, pretty good." He answer.

I was still tired, having just woken up, so I laid my head down on S.coups shoulder.

"Still tired huh?" S.coups asked while placing his arm around my shoulders, playing with my hair.

I hummed in response.

"You haven't brushed your hair have you?" S.coups asked.

I looked to my side a little to find S.coups's fingers stuck with a knot in my hair.

"No, not yet." I laughed a bit.

S.coups pulled, trying to get the knot out.

"Ow!" I said as he pulled.

"Sorry." S.coups apologized.

"Ow ow ow." I repeated over and over as S.coups pulled. "Wait wait, stop for a second."

S.coups stopped pulling and I took his head and pulled down, removing his hand from my hair.

I stood up to go brush the knot out of my hair. As I left I noticed that the member who were in the room were trying not to laugh.

"Just be quite!" I said walking out of the room. "It happens!"

The members actually started the laughing now.

"I'm going to shower." I said and actually left.

As I take my shower I think about what happened in the living room. S.coups and I probably look like a couple, in front of the members, crap.

I quickly finish my shower, wanting to talk with S.coups.

Wait, there was something else I was going to do today. What was it....

Oh, right, the test. Maybe I'll do that after I talk with S.coups.

I walk out of the bathroom and I can hear S.coups fighting with someone, probably Wonwoo. He did say he was getting worried about him not eating.

I guess the test will come before talking with S.coups, great.

I go to my bedroom and walked in.

"That was quick Mingyu." Joshua said as I walk in.

"I'm not Mingyu." I say and laugh.

Joshua looks up at me. "Oh, sorry."

"Hey, Joshua, could I talk to you?" I asked, walking closer to his bed.

"Listen Jeonghan I'm really sorry." Joshua started but I walked closer and placed a finger on his lips.

"That's not what I want to talk about right now." I said and sat on the bed next to him.

"Then what?" Joshua asked.

"What did you did to me made me very confused." I said.

"I thought we weren't talking about that." Joshua said.